SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

4 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Too bad for you that Bunkerboy's goose is cooked.....  Trump is looking at a landslide loss on election day.  Democrats will be in charge of all three branches next January and can start cleaning up the mess left for them by Trump's corruption and incompetence. Trump has a better shot of winding up in prison by 2024 than he does of still being president.

Right...everyone in America can see the democratic run cities go up in flames while the mayors do nothing. No police and no guns for you. Sound like a winning platform?  Trump landslide in November soyboy.

• Upvote 2

Just saw a clip of a "defund the police" person on CNN.  She was asked about someone calling the police for a break-in at night.  Her response was nothing but the question showed the hosts' privilege.  No substantive answer.

Would Minneapolis actually defund the PD?  What an absolute mess that would be, although it would be an interesting social experiment to witness from afar."

4 minutes ago, Walsh Hall said:

Just saw a clip of a "defund the police" person on CNN.  She was asked about someone calling the police for a break-in at night.  Her response was nothing but the question showed the hosts' privilege.  No substantive answer.

Would Minneapolis actually defund the PD?  What an absolute mess that would be, although it would be an interesting social experiment to witness from afar."

Interesting seeing the lowest of the low IQ people behind these ideas being interviewed on the CNN’s of the world.  No follow up questions on how the h is this going to work.
Just, oh ok. That’s an idea. :blink:

1 hour ago, Walsh Hall said:

yes it will....

1 hour ago, Walsh Hall said:

I believe the Minneapolis Mayor has sole authority over the MPD, and the city commission is mandated to fund the MPD a certain percentage amount per resident. This is mostly chest thumping, but would be interesting nonetheless. Should drive up weapon purchases. Also a great time for the residents of south Minneapolis to revolt and become independent of the city, or join the cake eaters over in Edina.

17 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

It's just such a shame that you're forced to be here.

didn't say that but it is getting old.  Everyone knows where everybody else stands by now

It doesn't take much searching to find the guidelines for the site.   If we're not going to hold to them lets get rid of 'em 

Don't

• No personal attacks, defamation, or libel
  • No profanity or obscenity
  • No racial, ethnic, or sexual slurs
  • No threats or harassment
  • No illegal activities
  • No politics or religion

4 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Hillary was never up by this much in national polling nor competitive in as many states as Biden is right now and Trump still only scabbed out a fluky win.   That being said, a lot can change by the election time.  Who knows maybe Trump can turn the corner if he picks enough Twitter fights with Republican Senators and retired generals.   

Many people haven't locked in on paying attention to the election and don't until after Labor Day. I can't imagine people will be as excited to vote for Biden when he is out in public and answering questions for more than 2-3 minutes at a time....let alone in a debate setting which are normally held in the evening which will be tough for Biden to navigate.

8 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Too bad for you that Bunkerboy's goose is cooked.....  Trump is looking at a landslide loss on election day.  Democrats will be in charge of all three branches next January and can start cleaning up the mess left for them by Trump's corruption and incompetence. Trump has a better shot of winding up in prison by 2024 than he does of still being president.

Hillary in a landslide is one of my favorites.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, petey23 said:

Many people haven't locked in on paying attention to the election and don't until after Labor Day. I can't imagine people will be as excited to vote for Biden when he is out in public and answering questions for more than 2-3 minutes at a time....let alone in a debate setting which are normally held in the evening which will be tough for Biden to navigate.

The media won’t make him answer questions more than 2-3 minutes at a time.  We are in the midst of a huge conversation on race in America, and Biden hasn’t had to address his “not black” comment that would be interpreted as racist had other people said it. I’m convinced if he made that statement in a debate it would only have lasted the same one day news cycle.

4 hours ago, tnt said:

The media won’t make him answer questions more than 2-3 minutes at a time.  We are in the midst of a huge conversation on race in America, and Biden hasn’t had to address his “not black” comment that would be interpreted as racist had other people said it. I’m convinced if he made that statement in a debate it would only have lasted the same one day news cycle.

Any chance each party could give us some new candidates?  Over 300 million people in this country and we get to choose between 'the Donald' and Creepy Joe?  Anybody know if Harold Stassen is still alive?;)

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, tnt said:

The idea that Biden is in cognitive decline compared to Trump is laughable.  I think it's likely Trump refuses to debate.   An hour long debate would clearly expose Trump's cognitive incapability and drug abuse.  Also, I really doubt he has the stamina to stand that long since he's at least 350lbs if not larger.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Wow - who dresses you in the morning?

He doesn't get dressed. When you sit home all day and are a keyboard warrior all-day 24/7 with no job (I hope he has a job) you just wear the same clothes you wore from the previous days. Let's cry at the sky today though again. I can't wait to just be silent and sit back and continue to read/see dlsiouxfan moronic comments on here. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Any chance each party could give us some new candidates?  Over 300 million people in this country and we get to choose between 'the Donald' and Creepy Joe?  Anybody know if Harold Stassen is still alive?;)

I fear Hillary is waiting on the sidelines to step in and save the day.  Hope I survive this comment.

1 hour ago, dlsiouxfan said:

The idea that Biden is in cognitive decline compared to Trump is laughable.  I think it's likely Trump refuses to debate.   An hour long debate would clearly expose Trump's cognitive incapability and drug abuse.  Also, I really doubt he has the stamina to stand that long since he's at least 350lbs if not larger.

Unfortunately I have seen all the signs that Biden is exhibiting up close and personal. It is a terrible thing to go through for the person afflicted and their family. Would not wish it on anyone.