SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

4 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

His addictions to meth, Adderall and cocaine are well documented by first hand accounts from the writers and cast members of The Apprentice.   I don't think you'll find it on his campaign website however.

Link????????

3 hours ago, iramurphy said:

What the hell is the matter with you? 

I suspect this is something he it has heard alot in the past from doctors, lawyers, family, and pretty much any of the boards he's likely NOT allowed on anymore.

14 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Covid-19 related yesterday in ND.....1, 40 and 2845.

In all seriousness this state should be up and running as it was pre-virus at this point. 

What's this Covid 19 virus you speak of? I was off the grid since mid-March. Never heard of it. 

19 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

His addictions to meth, Adderall and cocaine are well documented by first hand accounts from the writers and cast members of The Apprentice.   I don't think you'll find it on his campaign website however.

16 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Fact check states this false info started from Sudafed seen on office shelf. Was determined to be false. Falsely accusing someone of drug addiction can cost a person their job or get the accuser sued. In this case, neither will happen. I may not care for Trump, but I find this type of dishonesty despicable. What the hell is the matter with you? 

Please spare me your sanctimony.   

Just in the last two weeks, Trump has falsely accused a media correspondent who was critical of him of murdering a woman and falsely accused a 75 year old man of being a member of Antifa and using his cell phone to jam police equipment.  In the case of the 75 year old, the man is currently recovering from a nearly fatal head injury and is now experiencing significant harassment and death threats because the President of the United States used his considerable platform to slander the man. 

Let's not forget that Trump's rise in political prominence began with him slandering the previous president with the racist smear that he wasn't a U.S. citizen despite all evidence to the contrary.

If you voted for him then you're obviously OK with all of this and you certainly don't find dishonesty despicable.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Just in the last two weeks, Trump has falsely accused a media correspondent who was critical of him of murdering a woman and falsely accused a 75 year old man of being a member of Antifa and using his cell phone to jam police equipment.  In the case of the 75 year old, the man is currently recovering from a nearly fatal head injury and is now experiencing significant harassment and death threats because the President of the United States used his considerable platform to slander the man. 

Let's not forget that Trump's rise in political prominence began with him slandering the previous president with the racist smear that he wasn't a U.S. citizen despite all evidence to the contrary.

If you voted for him then you're obviously OK with all of this and you certainly don't find dishonesty despicable.  

Or you just didn’t want to see Hillary take office.  You act like she has a squeaky clean record.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

So naturally that allows you to make up accusations about him being a drug addicted coke head?  You are a f'n idiot. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dlsiouxfan said:

You have no concept of nuance do you?  Because someone voted for Trump in no way means they are okay with all of Trumps actions.  I do find dishonesty despicable, including yours.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Let's not forget that Trump's rise in political prominence began with him repeating information started by the Hillary Clinton 2008 Presidential Campaign team with the racist smear that he wasn't a U.S. citizen despite all evidence to the contrary.

FYP

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

What's it like being you?...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, homer said:

Or you just didn’t want to see Hillary take office.  You act like she has a squeaky clean record.  

5 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Didn’t say I voted for him. Other people’s dishonesty is no excuse for you to lack integrity and be an ignorant moron. 

Hitler had some good ideas - he was just mostly understood:-)  

F*ck YOU!

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

I didnt and won’t vote for Trump.  I also didn’t vote for Hillary either.

This Seattle situation is an insurrection and must be put down with force.  

Napalm in the morning.  Smells like victory.  My first thought of Seattle.

Better solution.  Gen. Grant at Vicksburg.   Surrounded them and cut off all support and starve them out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Hitler had some good ideas - he was just mostly understood:-)  

F*ck YOU!

I see dlsiouxfan's boyfriend decided to chime in.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

One path is to let this garbage fizzle out.  When they run out of booze and dope and food, it will end.  That’s the path of least resistance, but lets the coals continue to simmer.

The United States are simply no longer United.  We need to be to maintain our economic standing, but it’s really jacked up.  

I don’t empathize with entitled millenial brats.  Participation trophies, 4.0 but can’t get above a 27 on the ACT, took out loans for their dream schools, got stupid degrees in worthless hobbies, then bitch about their crappy job at Starbucks and loans.

i worked concrete in the summers and waited tables during college, took out minimal loans, majored in something w/ tangible returns (finance), went to University of Minnesota (reciprocity), worked my butt off, saved money, advanced...it’s how America works.  I’m 44.  I could retire better than my grandparents did, quitting today.  Millenials are a joke...play video games...jerk off in the basement...rage...scream at the sky.

Perfectly said 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

One path is to let this garbage fizzle out.  When they run out of booze and dope and food, it will end.  That’s the path of least resistance, but lets the coals continue to simmer.

The United States are simply no longer United.  We need to be to maintain our economic standing, but it’s really jacked up.  

I don’t empathize with entitled millenial brats.  Participation trophies, 4.0 but can’t get above a 27 on the ACT, took out loans for their dream schools, got stupid degrees in worthless hobbies, then bitch about their crappy job at Starbucks and loans.

i worked concrete in the summers and waited tables during college, took out minimal loans, majored in something w/ tangible returns (finance), went to University of Minnesota (reciprocity), worked my butt off, saved money, advanced...it’s how America works.  I’m 44.  I could retire better than my grandparents did, quitting today.  Millenials are a joke...play video games...jerk off in the basement...rage...scream at the sky.

I worked my butt off in the summers working construction working long hours to pay for my year of school while others took the summer off to work 20 hours at an easy job and then complained all school year about how they had to work. Then some of the same people are making it worse getting worthless degrees!

its hard to listen to college educated people complain about their low wages when they could have put the work to get an engineering or some other high paying degree!

• Upvote 1

Oh, and I didn’t take a break from life for 2 years and jet off to the coasts for business school.  Used tuition reimbursement from my employer, supplemented with loans, worked as a Director at a $12B company while I got my MBA at night over 5 years.  That was super fun...skipping happy hours, games, the gym...trying to balance a final project with major work priorities...dropped classes and ate the cash a couple times because work took priority.