SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

The idea that Biden is in cognitive decline compared to Trump is laughable.  I think it's likely Trump refuses to debate.   An hour long debate would clearly expose Trump's cognitive incapability and drug abuse.  Also, I really doubt he has the stamina to stand that long since he's at least 350lbs if not larger.

God your're a hopeless idiot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"African Americans have a greater proportion of jobs that don't allow them to sit in front of a computer and do telework. They're out there. They're doing a lot of things physically where you have to interact".  ~Dr. Fauci

So he can not be a "reliable" expert in his field so he delves into the racial aspect. Again he needs to go away. His opinion on anything right now is on par Alyssa Milano.

BTW.... as far as referring to "jobs" and "doing a lot of things physically where you have to interact" I assume he's overlooking the protesting, looting and rioting these people are participating in?

57 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

"African Americans have a greater proportion of jobs that don't allow them to sit in front of a computer and do telework. They're out there. They're doing a lot of things physically where you have to interact".  ~Dr. Fauci

So he can not be a "reliable" expert in his field so he delves into the racial aspect. Again he needs to go away. His opinion on anything right now is on par Alyssa Milano.

BTW.... as far as referring to "jobs" and "doing a lot of things physically where you have to interact" I assume he's overlooking the protesting, looting and rioting these people are participating in?

The deaths from Covid are approaching 115K after a little over three months of the virus being active in the US.  This is despite an unprecedented shutdown of the US economy.  Your prediction was less than 60K.  Please explain why you were so far off?  You've held yourself out as an expert on this website so I'm guessing you'll have no problems explaining where your prediction went wrong.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, dlsiouxfan said:

The deaths from Covid are approaching 115K after a little over three months of the virus being active in the US.  This is despite an unprecedented shutdown of the US economy.  Your prediction was less than 60K.  Please explain why you were so far off?  You've held yourself out as an expert on this website so I'm guessing you'll have no problems explaining where your prediction went wrong.  

115K is 1/10th of what was previously predicted...there was no need to shut the country down. Obviously Trump has done a stellar job of dealing with this. If he was Barry...he'd get the Noble Peace Prize for saving the country.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

115K is 1/10th of what was previously predicted...there was no need to shut the country down. Obviously Trump has done a stellar job of dealing with this. If he was Barry...he'd get the Noble Peace Prize for saving the country.

27 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Feel free to find that "prediction" you claim I made and I'll respond to it. 

BTW when you're done wiping Walz's ass ask him if he's still clinging to the 22000 death model.

22 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Tough to find the data for total deaths world wide, but from what I can find, it looks as though 2020 is comparing very closely to 2019 in terms of total deaths.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/WLD/world/death-rate

6 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

BTW when your done wiping Walz's ass ask him if he's still clinging to the 22000 death model.

I thought it was 74,000?  

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

BTW when your done wiping Walz's ass ask him if he's still clinging to the 22000 death model.

You're kidding right?  The first 50 pages of this thread are you claiming how this will kill less than the seasonal flu (roughly 60K) this year until the death toll flew past the seasonal flu.  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

You're kidding right?  The first 50 pages of this thread are you claiming how this will kill less than the seasonal flu (roughly 60K) this year until the death toll flew past the seasonal flu.  

Guess I'm as much of an expert as Fauci…Birx…those at the CDC...those at the WHO. 

I'll definitely put myself ahead of Walz though.

But I'll put you ahead of me on American war history.

41 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

The president stated his decision to shut down the country down is why the death toll is so far below original projections. Are you saying he's completely wrong and if we didn't shut down the economy we'd still be in the same spot?

Not sure how you can say we shouldn't have shut down the country and then say the president has done a stellar job (which I actually agree with giving the informatoin he was working with) when he specifically states, that decision was the correct one. Seems very contradtictory as he stated he was the one that made the call.

On 6/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, dlsiouxfan said:

... expose Trump's cognitive incapability and drug abuse.  

The man is one of the most recognized teetotalers in NYC if not the country, and you believe he does worse than alcohol? Evidence? 

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

The man is one of the most recognized teetotalers in NYC if not the country, and you believe he does worse than alcohol? Evidence? 

There’s probably a clip out there of Don Lemon claiming that Trump snorts fish tank cleaner. 

2 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

The supposed expert said millions. So youre arguing minutia?

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

President Trump doesn't use drugs, he had a family member to alcohol.  He also doesn't drink either. 

3 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

If the same hypersensitivity tracking data was used each flu season as has been used for Covid the results would be much similar 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goon said:

President Trump doesn't use drugs, he had a family member to alcohol.  He also doesn't drink either. 

His addictions to meth, Adderall and cocaine are well documented by first hand accounts from the writers and cast members of The Apprentice.   I don't think you'll find it on his campaign website however.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

16 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

His addictions to meth, Adderall and cocaine are well documented by first hand accounts from the writers and cast members of The Apprentice.   I don't think you'll find it on his campaign website however.

Is it possible to have much of anything well documented by members of a reality TV show?