SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU @ The UND 10/14/2023

SiouxFan100

18 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

McFeeley is correct in everything he said.  The Bison cam to Grand Forks with some holes in the proverbial ship.  Our boys ripped open the holes and made some new ones.  Now the Bison dynasty is taking on water and is finished.  I will have to mail Entz a Rocky Hager crying towel…

Go Hawks!

On 10/10/2023 at 10:05 AM, The Sicatoka said:

SDSU has shown the formula to defeat NDSU: Out bully them; smack them in the mouth first, fast, and hard. 

Has anyone else taken note.

I guess USD did recently ... 

… well look who else took note. ;)  

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I really thought UND could win yesterday.....but if you told before the game, the final score is going to be 49-24 I would said I would have said "sh!t, that ain't good"

I thought it would be tight because of our run defense in the past and play action that they could run from that. 49-17 in the 4th, I was like this is a historical victory. 

The coaches definitely got them prepared for this one.

Posted this like five times already, but the o-line was bullying them the whole game! 

- CJ’s pick was my play of the game 

- Ziebarth was a monster and Smith, in his limited touches, made a huge difference. There was a third down play where he broke a tackle short of the first down then followed up with a stiff arm to get the first. Huge play! 

- What a game for Skokna!

- Defense did a good job tackling 

BEAT UNI!!!

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Sun is shining, vibrant fall colors, even the coffee tastes better.

We did it. The evil Empire is finally dead. Kudos to Bubba and staff and players; run with the momentum, and build this thing up. Win next week. We rightfully again own the state of North Dakota. Been 15+ years. Capture those recruiting battles with this new positioning and let’s win a damn championship.

Hopefully there was some tops recruits in attendance yesterday! Not sure how you wouldn't want to come to UND after that performance! 

As a fan, that was so much fun! I hope we keep the standing and getting loud every single down when UND is on defense. That energy and noise affects the game so much! Makes it so much fun for everyone!

Horns down baby!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Hopefully there was some tops recruits in attendance yesterday! Not sure how you wouldn't want to come to UND after that performance! 

As a fan, that was so much fun! I hope we keep the standing and getting loud every single down when UND is on defense. That energy and noise affects the game so much! Makes it so much fun for everyone!

Horns down baby!!

Might have been the most fun I’ve had at a sporting event. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, goyotes said:

Congrats to all.  Hope you mixed in a few waters between all the postgame beverages and aren't suffering too much today.

USD vs UND in a few weeks looking much more important than anyone would have thought prior to the start of the season.

• Upvote 4