SiouxSports.com Forum

Nashville

For this year, there will be some rules regarding vaccinations, negative tests, and masks in the NHL, too. I know in Winnipeg that you need to be vaccinated to attend a Jets or Blue Bombers game. I think over time these rules will go away, but we’re not there yet. 

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

So who else got the email about the app you have to load to get into Bridgestone to prove you’re “clear”? 

Not yet.....but have my urine and stool samples already ready cause I'm sure that's next.

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

So who else got the email about the app you have to load to get into Bridgestone to prove you’re “clear”? 

Yeah I got it. I thought a photo copy of your vaccination card (or the card itself) would get you in the door. Doesn't look like it now. I sent them an email for clarification.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

Yeah I got it. I thought a photo copy of your vaccination card (or the card itself) would get you in the door. Doesn't look like it now. I sent them an email for clarification.

Let's us know what you hear. I have no intention of downloading any app or uploading my vaccine status. You can look at a photo on my phone if you're going to require this absurdity 

• Upvote 1

Most healthcare systems have an app that allow patients to pull up info like this......how would this not be acceptable?

Maybe someone should post the app used by Bridgestone. Would be interesting to take a look at it.

16 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Most healthcare systems have an app that allow patients to pull up info like this......how would this not be acceptable?

Maybe someone should post the app used by Bridgestone. Would be interesting to take a look at it.

Here’s how: 
1) Download the https://clear.app.link/Bridgestone_Arena_Attendee and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Select ‘Sports’ and Bridgestone Arena 
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination or negative test 
5) 
Before you arrive at Bridgestone Arena, reopen the Health Pass tile and open your green Health Pass. All Bridgestone Arena entrances, will accept the CLEAR Health Pass for venue access. Utilize the Verified Entrance Lanes at the Main Entrance (Fifth Ave & Broadway) or SoBro Entrance (Fifth Ave & Demonbreun) for expedited access.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TheFlop said:

It's all fun until the intrusion hits an area that you care about.....which eventually it will.  Two years ago if you told someone to upload their medical information into a 3rd party app so they could show it to some fella making $10 an hour to gain entry to a college hockey game they would have told you to "f" off.  These days some people are tripping over each other to comply with whatever they are told to do.  

It just has you scan your drivers license and vax card, no info that would provide or allow access to health records. But "these days people are tripping over each other to create black helicopter situations where none exist".

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CMSioux said:

It just has you scan your drivers license and vax card, no info that would provide or allow access to health records. But "these days people are tripping over each other to create black helicopter situations where none exist".

Thank you for trying to make a point because it brings up another thing people are overlooking.  Those that work in the information security world know that not all spills are intentional....in fact most are unintentional.  But I'm sure all of these low cost bidder 3rd party apps will have people safely covered.