SiouxSports.com Forum

Nashville

2 hours ago, SJHovey said:

I did not.  But see, that's the kind of ingenuity I'm looking for out of our crowd.

I remember the guy who went to the late 80's Halloween game at the old Ralph dressed as a "prophylactic device" (including reservoir tip).

No, was not me. I believe he lived in Walsh (where else). 

1 hour ago, krustyklown said:

For those compliant souls gracing their presence at Bridgestone, I hear of a special get-together at the Wildhorse Saloon Friday Eve.  Anybody have tix wanting to unload?

Check out the All Things Fighting Sioux Facebook page. Plenty of people selling (and buying) there.

22 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

So am I reading it right on Ticketmaster.com that mobile tickets will be available after 700 pm on Friday 10/29? How could anything go wrong there??

Might as well bring your hard copy vax card too whether you do or don't do the Clear app.  Stories of a recent update that rendered the Android version glitchy/not working have been circulating.  

11 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Might as well bring your hard copy vax card too whether you do or don't do the Clear app.  Stories of a recent update that rendered the Android version glitchy/not working have been circulating.  

Our group never planned to use that app......hard copy it always was.

So let me see if I got this....if you have you vaccine card because you were vaccinated this summer, you can go to the game.  If you have not been vaccinated, you have to test 72 hours before the game.  If you get tested and you test positive, you can't attend.  If you have proof of vaccination and you have Covid even that day of the game, you are allowed to go to the game.  Just making sure I got it.

• Like 3

If you knew that you were positively a carrier of the Covid virus while vaccinated and chose to attend anything in such close proximity to another,  “well the end result of such a lopsided thought process is too obvious to require elaboration.”

38 minutes ago, Tbone said:

If you knew that you were positively a carrier of the Covid virus while vaccinated and chose to attend anything in such close proximity to another,  “well the end result of such a lopsided thought process is too obvious to require elaboration.”

you could say the same thing about this whole plandemic...jfk

2 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

So let me see if I got this....if you have you vaccine card because you were vaccinated this summer, you can go to the game.  If you have not been vaccinated, you have to test 72 hours before the game.  If you get tested and you test positive, you can't attend.  If you have proof of vaccination and you have Covid even that day of the game, you are allowed to go to the game.  Just making sure I got it.

My question is, why is the Ralph doing testing on Wednesday, 10/27 beginning at 7 a.m. if the standard is 72 hours?

11 hours ago, Tbone said:

It begs the question: Who enforces quarantine? 

21 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

The guideline is 72 hours prior to the event date not the event time.
Anytime Wednesday meets that requirement.

Gotcha.   That makes it a little easier for those flying out a little earlier.