SiouxSports.com Forum

Nashville

23 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

You are giving the ass clowns at the Bridgestone way too much credit to actually look at one's card and do the math to add two weeks after the 2nd shot. 

….might be that the perceived ‘ass clowns’ do not make the policy for the venue and will just be doing their jobs.

Kind of like the ‘ass clown’ employees on the airplanes trying to do their job until some jack wagon passenger becomes belligerent. Or is that too much credit?

15 minutes ago, Tbone said:

….might be that the perceived ‘ass clowns’ do not make the policy for the venue and will just be doing their jobs.

Kind of like the ‘ass clown’ employees on the airplanes trying to do their job until some jack wagon passenger becomes belligerent. Or is that too much credit?

3 hours ago, 1972 said:

Well, that's kind of like comparing apples to anvils.

19 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Ok where can one purchase a negative test??? Bought one from the bartender in Cancun for $50.00. Shouldn’t be that hard, come on big money to be made ! 

I’ve been to Bridgestone. I wonder what the street vendors will be selling outside besides tickets. ;) 

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

ND health site says no one on Eastern ND is doing J and J. 

At least one pharmacy that I am aware of has Moderna shots on demand so the timeline isn't an issue if someone wants to comply.  The issue of whether complying should be necessary belongs in the thread that is closed.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Provide non-private non-medical information. 

Or just a simple driver's license would be sufficient.  Real ID pushed back to May 2023 and a passport is something one needs to go INTO Mexico.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tnt said:

Bridgestone Arena policy also shows face masks will be required.  Explain that to me.  If everyone is vaccinated or has a negative test, why face masks.  Money back needs to be offered.

Where did you see that masks are required?  All I can find is they are recommending that masks be worn by everyone. 

8 hours ago, rochsioux said:

Where did you see that masks are required?  All I can find is they are recommending that masks be worn by everyone. 

Having reread it, I see after they say Mask on for vaccinated and unvaccinated guests, they add the CDC guidelines and indeed do have recommended in there.  That changes things for me.  Hopefully that will be the case for establishments as well. 

I guess I get bailing out on attending the game if you've made the personal choice not to get vaccinated, and don't wish to get tested in the days before.  Not sure I track on the idea of bailing on a trip, that should be a blast, just because I don't want to tell anyone that I'm vaccinated.  It's not like I'm telling Bridgestone (or anyone else for that matter) anything that they can use to harm me. 

10 minutes ago, SJHovey said:

I guess I get bailing out on attending the game if you've made the personal choice not to get vaccinated, and don't wish to get tested in the days before.  Not sure I track on the idea of bailing on a trip, that should be a blast, just because I don't want to tell anyone that I'm vaccinated.  It's not like I'm telling Bridgestone (or anyone else for that matter) anything that they can use to harm me. 

its a damn slippery slope........

• Upvote 1