SiouxSports.com Forum

Nashville

4 minutes ago, SiouxperDave said:

My wife and I are vaccinated so it doesn't make a difference to us. LFG!

my wife is, i am currently not, but am thinking of doing it,mainly for extra protection if i should get sick( i hope it will, anyway) but im not going to go to anything that requires me to show any kind of proof...just what my stance is.  we will be canceling our plane tickets and hotel this week...probably will have to eat the tickets, but it is what it is, i guess

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, 1972 said:

my wife is, i am currently not, but am thinking of doing it,mainly for extra protection if i should get sick( i hope it will, anyway) but im not going to go to anything that requires me to show any kind of proof...just what my stance is.  we will be canceling our plane tickets and hotel this week...probably will have to eat the tickets, but it is what it is, i guess

Why not take a covid test within 72 hours then? Seems like a better option than canceling. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 1972 said:

Are they offering ticket refunds, because the tickets weren’t bought under those premises.  I have the shot, but don’t want a vacation not knowing all the places that are going to have stipulations. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, tnt said:

Are they offering ticket refunds, because the tickets weren’t bought under those premises.  I have the shot, but don’t want a vacation not knowing all the places that are going to have stipulations. 

Good question

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Given four weeks between shots and not fully vaxed until two weeks after second  this is very, dare I say almost too late, notice.

Testing it is, if I still decide to go. 

You are giving the ass clowns at the Bridgestone way too much credit to actually look at one's card and do the math to add two weeks after the 2nd shot. 

• Upvote 2