SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 non UND FCS thread

UNDBIZ

41 minutes ago, F'n Hawks said:

Thought this tweet was funny:D

They survived their eliminator game verses ISU Red.  Have another potential knockout game against SIU next weekend in Carbondale

ISU Red will be desperate in Fargo next weekend, they need to win out just to have any chance at a playoff spot. 

On 3/8/2021 at 1:18 PM, FlinFlan80 said:

He has also used more transfers than Kleiman and Bohl did in their time combined.....

On 3/8/2021 at 4:11 PM, geaux_sioux said:

Actually more than Bohl? He had quite a few early in his tenure.

I'm indifferent to Entz but I think its pretty clear that transferring has become much easier, more common,etc. 

Even elite dudes are doing it. Think its pretty funny when like 3 5-star QB's are all on the same roster and you watch two of them transfer out by the end of their sophomore year.

Sometimes they'll get like 2 elite guys at QB position in the same year...so clearly both sides are sorta hedging their bets.  Obviously a bit different than FCS but I think it demonstrates the change in attitudes. 

7 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I'm indifferent to Entz but I think its pretty clear that transferring has become much easier, more common,etc. 

Even elite dudes are doing it. Think its pretty funny when like 3 5-star QB's are all on the same roster and you watch two of them transfer out by the end of their sophomore year.

Sometimes they'll get like 2 elite guys at QB position in the same year...so clearly both sides are sorta hedging their bets.  Obviously a bit different than FCS but I think it demonstrates the change in attitudes. 

Amen... from a parent standpoint... like 10 linebackers in one class? Like 3 centers? How does that work.... well my mother always said,”Cream rises!”

Sometimes it is hard to see someone get more playing time....it  is. The 2 deep concept does not end up including everyone....

In 9th grade, one of my sons bumped a senior and started on the tennis team. The senior was put on JV. The mother was a very good friend.... 

I have been on both sides.....