SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 non UND FCS thread

UNDBIZ

1 minute ago, Kab said:

What did you want me to say, if we win? 

‘I’m not on the other team board giving opinion.

I might be wrong but I’m hopeful, not arrogant.

been thru this rival for over 40 years  and the most fun win or lose was the banter with my ac pharmacist friends, they sold me drugs, with an Rx.

I don’t mind you saying “when”, just found the choice of calling NDSU fans arrogant while assuming a win to be ironic.

So it’s fun for you to banter with NDSU fans yet you are giving me !@#$ for being on this board for the same reason. Interesting.

7 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I don’t mind you saying “when”, just found the choice of calling NDSU fans arrogant while assuming a win to be ironic.

So it’s fun for you to banter with NDSU fans yet you are giving me !@#$ for being on this board for the same reason. Interesting.

I haven’t called ac fans arrogant, those were your words

if I’m on another teams board saying these things then it could be considered arrogant

my banter with the pharmacists were in person, not on a board and we still do it to this day

some times you win, sometimes you lose, either way we live on 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Who gives a rip what you mind, you are troll and on an opposing team message board stewing and still believing in lies.
Take a break and mix in some waters. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

Thanks! Virtually zero chance Zeb is the starter next week, right? #7 gives them so many more options 

I have to think that will be the case. Miller’s ability to move in the pocket and keep the defense honest with a QB run seems much more in line with NDSU’s past success at the position. Our OC seems comfortable leaning on a designed QB run when in “off schedule” down and distances so I would think Roehl likes Miller much better after seeing his ability this past weekend. As far as NDSUs o line not getting push, I agree, but also Illinois State always gives our o line trouble, they recruit absolute monsters to their d line.

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Who gives a rip what you mind, you are troll and on an opposing team message board stewing and still believing in lies.

Anyone who follows this board knows which of us is a troll. Take your meds grandpa.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Bison06 said:

I have to think that will be the case. Miller’s ability to move in the pocket and keep the defense honest with a QB run seems much more in line with NDSU’s past success at the position. Our OC seems comfortable leaning on a designed QB run when in “off schedule” down and distances so I would think Roehl likes Miller much better after seeing his ability this past weekend. As far as NDSUs o line not getting push, I agree, but also Illinois State always gives our o line trouble, they recruit absolute monsters to their d line.

Their 6’6” nose guard was a big problem, and they had some extremely athletic ends. I’d agree, I was impressed. If UND wants to do well, they need to 

a. Force pressure on the inside

b. Stay home on the edges

1 minute ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

Their 6’6” nose guard was a big problem, and they had some extremely athletic ends. I’d agree, I was impressed. If UND wants to do well, they need to 

a. Force pressure on the inside

b. Stay home on the edges

taller they are the harder they fall....

5 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Anyone who follows this board knows the meds     chopped out a few letters

Speaking of Meds, So did Matt Larsen force Entz to the no drug game? Couple years ago?
What happened to the team aide with the drugs spread trough out the locker room?
BB mama now a happy camper?

matt.jpg

• Upvote 1

Watson isn't in the same class as Golladay. He's fast, especially for his size, but has trouble catching the ball. Plus he got dinged up on Saturday. Definitely can make plays and their best receiving threat but that won't be NDSU's ticket to winning. 

Miller appeared to like to bail quickly, but his legs will give Ndsu what they were missing the first few weeks. Holinka will need to make sure to spy him and also send all kinds of things he'll never have seen from different angles. Their line is beatable and UND will be able to get pressure. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

That 6’6” 320lb soph DL for the Redbirds looks like an NFL guy to me. Massive and quick.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Watson isn't in the same class as Golladay. He's fast, especially for his size, but has trouble catching the ball. Plus he got dinged up on Saturday. Definitely can make plays and their best receiving threat but that won't be NDSU's ticket to winning. 

Miller appeared to like to bail quickly, but his legs will give Ndsu what they were missing the first few weeks. Holinka will need to make sure to spy him and also send all kinds of things he'll never have seen from different angles. Their line is beatable and UND will be able to get pressure. 

Agreed, Watson is good and maybe even will get a look if he puts up some decent numbers. But Golladay is in a different class, obviously. Think he was a pro bowler this year or last correct?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Speaking of Meds, So did Matt Larsen force Entz to the no drug game?
What happened to the team aide with the drugs spread trough out the locker room?

matt.jpg

????????????????

1 hour ago, Kab said:

The one thing the forum has on their game day page is who wins each different category

offense, defense, special teams etc.

be interesting to see that this week

Over the years, unless it seems like a clear mismatch, their media guys often picked the opponents thinking that would motivate the Bison. As players I doubt they care and if they do, they need to refocus. 

3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a troll is it seems.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

@Bison06 and @JohnboyND7 are not trolls IMO. Most of the time they contribute to the site in a good way, even if they are bison fans.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

Agreed, Watson is good and maybe even will get a look if he puts up some decent numbers. But Golladay is in a different class, obviously. Think he was a pro bowler this year or last correct?

Watson is good but at best he can sniff Kenny’s jock. Kenny was unstoppable as a true soph. Then put up big numbers in FBS.

I was at UND when we beat the su more times than not (I think we were 3-1 regular season) lately it has been ugly. Who can’t respect what they have accomplished. This is our best chance to beat them in years. I am a little confident but refuse to be overconfident much less cocky. I have not watched su much this year though they have struggled some. They still have the pick of the litter in players for a long time on their team.

Let’s do this. Hopefully we play without turnovers and force some. I have been nervous whenever we try to break a tackle with us losing the ball. 
still, we are undefeated. I really want this game!

Go UND ( have accepted the Hawks but have trouble saying it)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Speaking of Meds, So did Matt Larsen force Entz to the no drug game?

matt.jpg

Log off. You're embarrassing.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Log off. You're embarrassing.

Interesting read, read it.
NDSU, former Bison football player disagree on who supplied supplement that likely led to failed drug test
Jeff Kolpack Jan 30, 2019

“trusted program staff member” provided a pre-workout powder that contained an illegal substance or substances.

The university denies the supplement came from a staff member.

NDSU athletic director Matt Larsen said Robbins “got it from another student-athlete.” He didn't elaborate.
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/961311-NDSU-former-Bison-football-player-disagree-on-who-supplied-supplement-that-likely-led-to-failed-drug-test#.XFIuw16u-3x.twitter

8 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Interesting read, read it.
NDSU, former Bison football player disagree on who supplied supplement that likely led to failed drug test
Jeff Kolpack Jan 30, 2019

“trusted program staff member” provided a pre-workout powder that contained an illegal substance or substances.

The university denies the supplement came from a staff member.

NDSU athletic director Matt Larsen said Robbins “got it from another student-athlete.” He didn't elaborate.
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/961311-NDSU-former-Bison-football-player-disagree-on-who-supplied-supplement-that-likely-led-to-failed-drug-test#.XFIuw16u-3x.twitter

Give it a rest, you're not adding to the conversation.

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I was at UND when we beat the su more times than not (I think we were 3-1 regular season) lately it has been ugly. Who can’t respect what they have accomplished. This is our best chance to beat them in years. I am a little confident but refuse to be overconfident much less cocky. I have not watched su much this year though they have struggled some. They still have the pick of the litter in players for a long time on their team.

Let’s do this. Hopefully we play without turnovers and force some. I have been nervous whenever we try to break a tackle with us losing the ball. 
still, we are undefeated. I really want this game!

Go UND ( have accepted the Hawks but have trouble saying it)

I get nervous too when they try get a few yards after making the first down

unless you need to score why do this, is this how coaches teach them?