SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 non UND FCS thread

UNDBIZ

1 hour ago, CMSioux said:

Probably been 10 years since UND won and SU lost on the same day.

No doubt.  And how many years has it been since UND was rated higher than NDSU?  Given what has happened so far, there is no way they should be higher than us in the polls.  That said, I'm totally ok if we don't jump up too high.  Although I think it's already too late to be 'under the radar' for the rest of this season for us.  Now the question is, can we handle it.  Schuster is so even keel, never seems to get excited.  Hopefully that continues to rub off on the rest of the team and we don't get full of ourselves, but at the same time are confident.   The way we have gotten down early in both games and overcome that has been impressive. 

2 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

Bison post game quote  "we are everyone's super bowl"      eye roll emoji

Heffray on the turd board is having a complete melt down. That language he is using is laughable.  I guess that what a degree in barn cleaning gets you.

Guess we will see where NDSU is at next week.  Was that game a fluke that's been a long time coming?  I mean they hadn't lost since 2017?

Some of my SU friends say this bison team just isn't that great, and the QB position at the moment is thin. 

14 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Guess we will see where NDSU is at next week.  Was that game a fluke that's been a long time coming?  I mean they hadn't lost since 2017?

Some of my SU friends say this bison team just isn't that great, and the QB position at the moment is thin. 

I'm not an expert at all but the offense in general doesn't look very good. 

Defense is probably better than the score looked, spent an awful lot of time on the field today. 

9 hours ago, mj23 said:

Watching bison game, they look like they forgot how to call plays and Zeb is not doing squat for them.  They need to bench him if he can’t get it figured out soon.

Who else does NDSU have behind Zeb?

Don't they have a kid from Omaha coming in for the fall?

7 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

Bison post game quote  "we are everyone's super bowl"      eye roll emoji

I do think that everyone is looking to knock them off.  I’m already thinking of how hard it is going to be to go to Brookings next year and try to beat them again.  Think of that times beating every team for how many years now and how you are bound to get beat at some point, whether it be you not having your best on any given day, or the other team stepping up and saying enough of losing to this team year after year.

5 hours ago, omahasioux1 said:

Heffray on the turd board is having a complete melt down. That language he is using is laughable.  I guess that what a degree in barn cleaning gets you.

I seriously don’t get why they are so concerned. They have only played two games and the season is far from over. They seriously do not need to melt down until UND comes to town! UND is good but they are not the best team in the nation. We have way more to prove starting with this Thursday!

1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I seriously don’t get why they are so concerned. They have only played two games and the season is far from over. They seriously do not need to melt down until UND comes to town! UND is good but they are not the best team in the nation. We have way more to prove starting with this Thursday!

I'm assuming the concern comes from losing for the first time in a few years....and getting humiliated in the process....and not looking very good last week against a mediocre team.

Lot to figure out in North Fargo over the next week or two.

12 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I'm not an expert at all but the offense in general doesn't look very good. 

Defense is probably better than the score looked, spent an awful lot of time on the field today. 

Think the time of possession was 35-25 in favor of UND