SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 non UND FCS thread

UNDBIZ

Underwhelming win for the Bison. Near week is more than winnable. Pretty amazing to be be saying that. Not sure I would have a month ago. Line should be close but I bet the Bison are a slim favorite still. But maybe by less than 3. We shall see. Looking forward to next week. Especially to be at the game!!

• Upvote 2

So looking at it, the Valley has 4 teams fighting for  3 spots in the playoffs.

UND is in the best shape with zero losses, but still some tough road trips to Fargo and Normal left and a tricky one in Youngstown.

NDSU has a loss to SIU, but get their tough games (UND, SDSU) at home.  Have UNI on the road, who would love to be a spoiler

SDSU has a loss to UND, and have two tough trips to Carbondale and Fargo coming up, and get ISU red at home

SIU has a loss to UND, they might have the easiest path after SDSU next week.  Only a tough trip to Normal left.

WIU, ISU Red and YSU are out.  USD is on the brink.  I think UNI should be in the out category as well but I will be nice and keep them on the brink.  Mo State... 2-4 overall but 2-1 in conference play.  I would think that one more loss would put them in the out category.  

And the top 4 (UND/NDSU) and (SIU/SDSU) play next week!  

14 minutes ago, Siouxper32 said:

How embarrassing if that was my son. Or daughter in this case

Yeah how embarrassing for young people to be celebrating and acting a little goofy following a college football victory. I’m sure UNDs locker room following victories is a beacon of focus and stoicism.

Kids of this generation record themselves doing weird crap, it’s not confined to the basement of the Fargo dome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Yeah how embarrassing for young people to be celebrating and acting a little goofy following a college football victory. I’m sure UNDs locker room following victories is a beacon of focus and stoicism.

Kids of this generation record themselves doing weird crap, it’s not confined to the basement of the Fargo dome.

Agreed. Didn’t think it was bad at all.  

I will say FU players flex on the field more than any team I have watched.  Hopefully we don’t see much of that next week.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

If u say so. I've been in many winning locker rooms and can't recall anything like that. But i guess that is why mr potato head and dr seuss are the real problems today. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Siouxper32 said:

If u say so. I've been in many winning locker rooms and can't recall anything like that. But i guess that is why mr potato head and dr seuss are the real problems today. 

Spot on, the world has changed. Spend five minutes on tik tok and see what the younger generations think is funny and you’ll wish for those five minutes back.

• Upvote 2