Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Frozen4sioux

University of North Dakota Hockey 2019-20 Season

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

CHR "wins needed to likely end at PWR" updated for this week (thanks @jimdahl

It's down to two teams for PWR1*, and one of them would have to win out. Seems UND is in the driver's seat.

It's down to three teams for PWR2, and one is the near lock for PWR1 and one would have to win out (Cornell). Seems Mankato is the likely PWR2. 

Cornell seems likely PWR3 as it only needs a win to get there. The competition has to go perfect (or 5 of 6 in UMD's case). 

PWR4, the last regional 1 seed, is where the the next couple weeks will bring clarity. 

 

*Shouldn't there be a "President's Trophy" type award for the team that ends the regular season at PWR1? 

Your Sicatoka Honorary President's Trophy award winners since 02-03:

image.png.b8714b23214edcf6a31243c4a77a6dac.png

2 time winners: BC, Minnesota, Quinnipiac, St. Cloud.  UND would join that group this year.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

Your Sicatoka Honorary President's Trophy award winners since 02-03:

image.png.b8714b23214edcf6a31243c4a77a6dac.png

2 time winners: BC, Minnesota, Quinnipiac, St. Cloud.  UND would join that group this year.

4 went distance, 4 lost to the 16 seed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iluvdebbies said:

Guch is good to go.

Good to hear...now we need Hain back so that line can continue their “heavy” approach.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squirtcoach said:

IIRC Hain scored the OT goal against the broncos in Kalamazoo.

Correct...Now get his country ass back on the ice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One point in Omaha or SCSU taking one point from UMD next weekend and it's an outright title!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, brianvf said:

One point in Omaha or SCSU taking one point from UMD next weekend and it's an outright title!

That SCSU/UMD series will be interesting. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilbur's NCHC what if calculator has put together the following matchups for the NCHC playoffs.

Wilkie back at the Ralph.

South beach heads way nort to daloot.

SCSU's season ends at Lawson

@Goon's nephew and his friends get Omaha.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Wilbur's NCHC what if calculator has put together the following matchups for the NCHC playoffs.

Wilkie back at the Ralph.

South beach heads way nort to daloot.

SCSU's season ends at Lawson

@Goon's nephew and his friends get Omaha.  

I don't get high, is there a translator for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

I don't get high, is there a translator for this?

CC at UND

Miami at UMD

SCSU at Western Michigan

Omaha at Denver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

I don't get high, is there a translator for this?

Wilkie is at CC

South beach is in Miami FL...so Miami of Ohio.

daloot is Ranger for Duluth

Lawson is the rink in Kalamazoo (Western MI)

Goon’s nephew is star Freshman player Bobby Brink from DU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

I don't get high, is there a translator for this?

God I wish I was. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Wilkie is at CC

South beach is in Miami FL...so Miami of Ohio.

daloot is Ranger for Duluth

Lawson is the rink in Kalamazoo (Western MI)

Goon’s nephew is star Freshman player Bobby Brink from DU

The office episode where the girl's boyfriend gets a job at Miami of Ohio and she thinks its Florida is epic. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I read Jim Dahl correctly, PWR calculator, UND has the overall #1 seed in the bag. 6 points next weekend or 0. Is that a correct interpretation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...