SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Football Season

Dustin

Does anyone on this board attend practice?

just wondering who will give us some reports

who is healthy that was hurt last year 

how the QBs look

are the coaches practicing clock management?

4 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

More UND fans are willing to drive an hour for a game than JAcks fans are willing to drive 3 hours for a game.  Heck, they can barely fill their own stadium!!

(But I see the point you are making, and yes I make sure my Bison fans friends realize this) :D

So you are saying only one side of the fan base cares about the NDSU/SDSU rivalry? Where have I heard that argument before? Or arguably neither side cares with that many tickets still available?

heck UND has had quite the entertaining games the past couple years, hopefully that continues this fall

#stillnotourrival

53 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Tickets to the game in Nebraska - $65

Tickets to the game in Fargo - $60.50

Who dooes NDSU think they are?!! :D

I paid more than $60.50 and there was a fee tacked on too….who do they think they are. There were like ???150 seats left on Aug. 1 for a game in Nov.

15 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

More UND fans are willing to drive an hour for a game than JAcks fans are willing to drive 3 hours for a game.  Heck, they can barely fill their own stadium!!

(But I see the point you are making, and yes I make sure my Bison fans friends realize this) :D

Not too mention that there probably the same number of UND and NDSU grads living in Fargo.

1 hour ago, Kab said:

I see Und picked 7th in mvfc poll.

is that too low?

I don’t we are that bad as a team but we need to prove we can top team again before we get ranked higher. 

bulletin board material.

honestly our all MVFC picks in the second round is a slap too. We have some top talent in the league so we will have to show it this year.

4 minutes ago, LDL said:

Not sure where to put this but I don't have cable TV so is it possible to stream the football games this season?  I have ESPN+ but am not sure if they will carry any of UND's games.  

Other than the Nebraska game I believe all will be on ESPN +   Nebraska game shows Big10 Network.  I'm sure it will be able to be streamed somewhere. 

4 minutes ago, LDL said:

Not sure where to put this but I don't have cable TV so is it possible to stream the football games this season?  I have ESPN+ but am not sure if they will carry any of UND's games.  

I'm sure ESPN+ will carry games like last year.  Midco streaming will probably carry games as well.

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I think it is too low

Every team ahead of us beat us last year except for Northern Iowa who we didn't play.  And Northern Iowa.....is Northern Iowa, they are going to get the benefit of the doubt.  As much as I'm hoping we can be done being the underdog/spoiler.....that is the mindset we need to take this year...at least at the beginning of the year.  Looking for wins at a minumum this year against UNI, Missouri State, and USD as we have them at home.  Hopefully another upset in there somewhere. 

To your point though, I think we will finish better than 7th this year too so in that regard I think we are too low.  But we all have Kelly Green glasses, all of the other teams other than NDSU likely have expectations to finish higher than their ranking.