SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 FB Recruiting

UNDBIZ

1 hour ago, ND1 said:

I too think he is a fine recruit, but honest question on why so much hype with him?

undersized RB at 5-8 180lbs .. definitely has wheels.  Other than us did he have any offers? I know he took a visit to ISU.  

I’m not worried about him. He’s a playmaker. We do need at least a couple of backs that are bigger and run tough. Like 5’10”-6’ 210-230. Nicholls RB is a good example.

54 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I’m not worried about him. He’s a playmaker. We do need at least a couple of backs that are bigger and run tough. Like 5’10”-6’ 210-230. Nicholls RB is a good example.

Or the Illinois St RB. He is a bruzzer

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Solve the oline issues and if we open holes these guys are big enough. Too many people are judging based on what a player looks like when listed in the program. This young man has the potential to be really good. That is why people are excited. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

Solve the oline issues and if we open holes these guys are big enough. Too many people are judging based on what a player looks like when listed in the program. This young man has the potential to be really good. That is why people are excited. 

But we can’t rely entirely on scat backs. The combo of John and Brady spoke for itself as far as the power of complimentary skill sets.

53 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

While I am glad that we got, it appears, two players from St Cloud that will help us. Does anyone else wonder why we had spots open right before signing day?

May necessarily not had the spots open, but at the same time they really may not have been filled yet either?   
While that may sound like some of our regular trolls talking out of both sides of their mouth, if the right person presents an opportunity to come aboard, you make the necessary decisions to make that happen. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Hopefully these St. Cloud St. players make a good impact.
Just curious, does anyone remember when our women's hockey and baseball programs ended, did any of our players transfer to St. Could?

If the kicker can increase our touchbacks then he's already made a difference.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

While I am glad that we got, it appears, two players from St Cloud that will help us. Does anyone else wonder why we had spots open right before signing day?

Do we know if these were PWOs, is there a limit on them?

MN recruiting: St. Francis tight end Wyatt Schroeder is a PWO at the U of M....  Champlain Park QB Janice Miller is still shopping around... considering Wyoming and Duluth....OLB Kaden Johnson SMB is Aldo undecided... he was on the Star Tribune All Metro First Team....

just saying...

4 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

MN recruiting: St. Francis tight end Wyatt Schroeder is a PWO at the U of M....  Champlain Park QB Janice Miller is still shopping around... considering Wyoming and Duluth....OLB Kaden Johnson SMB is Aldo undecided... he was on the Star Tribune All Metro First Team....

just saying...

"Considering Wyoming or Duluth" wow that's a big difference in talent level

• Upvote 1