SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 FB Recruiting

UNDBIZ

9 minutes ago, northernraider said:

Keep that Canadian pipeline going. This should be one region where UND should dominate in getting quality players. 

Amen.  I've long believed that no NCAA football program should out-recruit UND in Canada.

Could be an interesting trend, Power 5 schools over offering.  Hopefully the next few years our coaches can also pluck out some gems when this happens. 

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/4922930-Entz-Power-Five-schools-over-offering-football-recruits-made-players-available-to-Bison?fbclid=IwAR0Jb4YvkJCp4v-2gcD1rIA-5zy-SrLSKk-I4XZEF642Lr20wBEvGsUtSxU

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Article about Navratil's recruitment and the relationship the staff was able to build with him.

https://www.postbulletin.com/sports/football/6571929-The-Recruiting-Trail-Pine-Islands-Navratil-remained-faithful-to-North-Dakota

“Me and my teammates are very determined to turn this team into a national champion,” Navratil said. “I believe that we can grab a title in my years here. We’re changing the work ethic to get what we deserve.”

Yes, please!!!!

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Dustin said:

“Me and my teammates are very determined to turn this team into a national champion,” Navratil said. “I believe that we can grab a title in my years here. We’re changing the work ethic to get what we deserve.”

Yes, please!!!!

He had me until he said deserve. 

6 hours ago, Dustin said:

Yes, please!!!!

I think Cole Reyes made a similar statement his freshman year.  That didn't turn out too badly.