SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 FB Recruiting

UNDBIZ

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Well, Brock Vandagriff is looking for a new school to commit to!!  :D

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28404845/qb-brock-vandagriff-pulls-commitment-oklahoma

Wishful thinking. He's from Georgia and decommitted because he doesn't see going to school that far from home. I'm guessing UND won't be highly considered. Not to mention his list of suiters include teams playing January bowl games.

4 minutes ago, MIBT said:

Wishful thinking. He's from Georgia and decommitted because he doesn't see going to school that far from home. I'm guessing UND won't be highly considered. Not to mention his list of suiters include teams playing January bowl games.

Hence the smiley face he put after his statement, but thanks for clarifying that we don't have a shot at getting him to come to UND.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, tnt said:

Not a good past week or so for Oklahoma.  Maybe their performance against LSU hastened his decision.  

Possible, but at the same time Oklahoma is still one of the top places for a QB recruit. They've produced two of the last three Heisman winners and had the runner up this year. Despite the faceplant in the playoffs, it really is an appealing place for top end offensive players.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:42 PM, Feff said:

Possible, but at the same time Oklahoma is still one of the top places for a QB recruit. They've produced two of the last three Heisman winners and had the runner up this year. Despite the faceplant in the playoffs, it really is an appealing place for top end offensive players.

Unfortunately for them, the D players have NOT followed the QB's there.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:00 PM, gundy1124 said:

I actually see a 5'11" turd that likes to celebrate plays he should be making.  Put me down as a hard pass.

Wow you got all that from a highlight video? He's a 19-20 year old student athlete with a little passion. I'm don't have the skills or knowledge to judge him on a couple minutes of video. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Wow you got all that from a highlight video? He's a 19-20 year old student athlete with a little passion. I'm don't have the skills or knowledge to judge him on a couple minutes of video. 

Too bad for you-

Makes sense that Mankato is developing and stockpiling Division I talent, only to transfer out.

This guy is the Gopher D-line nut job all over again, only shorter with more tattoos.  Midget wresting could still be an option for him.