SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Season

UNDBIZ

Now that the season is getting closer and have started to think more about the first game, I really wish they would have kept the first game of the year as a Thursday night game.  Mid afternoon on a Saturday on Labor Day weekend kinda sucks.   Was attendance on those Thursday night games really bad?  I'd think Saturday on Labor Day weekend wouldn't be much better? 

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Now that the season is getting closer and have started to think more about the first game, I really wish they would have kept the first game of the year as a Thursday night game.  Mid afternoon on a Saturday on Labor Day weekend kinda sucks.   Was attendance on those Thursday night games really bad?  I'd think Saturday on Labor Day weekend wouldn't be much better? 

I'm not sure about the GF residents, but coming from Bismarck, I'm happy the game is on Saturday rather than Thursday.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I'm not sure about the GF residents, but coming from Bismarck, I'm happy the game is on Saturday rather than Thursday.

I'm sure there will be people that are glad it's on Saturday instead.  Will be curious to see if turnout is better on Saturday than Thursday.  Saturday may very well work out better for more people.  It just doesn't work out better for me.....and it's all about me right? :D   Game time is at 2:00 AZ time...was planning on being at a pool party at that time, guess I will be watching from my phone or bringing my laptop! 

1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

It was something that was explored but Drake wouldn't agree to a Thursday game. Pros and cons for each, just hoping for decent weather and a good crowd.

9 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Single game tickets for NDSU football went on sale this morning at 7am including of course the game against UND.......

gone.jpg

They are not gone if you are stupid enough to pay enough money.... will cost a lot to put my rear in that seat.....but less than Jimmy Buffet/Eagles.

GO SIOUX

37 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

On offense, QB is up in the air and they lost the greatest fullback of all-time in Joe Protheroe.”

Prothetoe jokes never get old.

I laughed hard!!  Good work UND360!!  I thought we'd see Smoke'n Joe on Sundays.......but then again no team has ran 35 fullback dives/per game in the past 70 years in the NFL.

“It stung for sure, I was hurt,” Protheroe said of going undrafted and unsigned after the 2019 NFL Draft. :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I laughed hard!!  Good work UND360!!  I thought we'd see Smoke'n Joe on Sundays.......but then again no team has ran 35 fullback dives/per game in the past 70 years in the NFL.

“It stung for sure, I was hurt,” Protheroe said of going undrafted and unsigned after the 2019 NFL Draft. :lol::lol::lol:

Joe Protheroe is a football god and an American hero!

• Upvote 1