SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Season

UNDBIZ

Kinda random, but how often does the team get new uniforms?  Does the fact that game used Adidas jerseys are being sold at the Sioux Shop indicate anything?  Or do they just get replacements every year with the same design? 

32 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Was yesterday the day the freshman were to report? Everyone reports yesterday? When do we get information on who reported?

sorry about all the questions.

Questions are what keep message boards active!

11 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Kinda random, but how often does the team get new uniforms?  Does the fact that game used Adidas jerseys are being sold at the Sioux Shop indicate anything?  Or do they just get replacements every year with the same design? 

UND has had the current Adidas uniforms since 2015. Not sure on frequency they are switched out (i.e., new jerseys, same design). 

It would be welcome if UND got new Adidas uniforms, just so that they are Kelly green and traditional. 

10 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

UND has had the current Adidas uniforms since 2015. Not sure on frequency they are switched out (i.e., new jerseys, same design). 

It would be welcome if UND got new Adidas uniforms, just so that they are Kelly green and traditional. 

One of the biggest problems that seems to never go away is the green helmet matching the green jersey.  They should go back to what they had decades ago with a white or a grey helmet with the stripe down the middle.  Plus, the green logo would stand out much better.  Something like Marshalls helmet below in grey or white with logo on the side.  (Sorry to continue the thread drift ;))

helmet.gif

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

One of the biggest problems that seems to never go away is the green helmet matching the green jersey.  They should go back to what they had decades ago with a white or a grey helmet with the stripe down the middle.  Plus, the green logo would stand out much better.  Something like Marshalls helmet below in grey or white with logo on the side.  (Sorry to continue the thread drift ;))

helmet.gif

Agreed. Keep the green helmet for when they use the all white uniforms. I like that look.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Yea people !@#$ on the logo but the real problem is the numbers logo

I love the numbers! Perhaps I'm in the minority.

PS: the uniforms are used for multiple seasons. They were near the end of their life cycle last year; it'll be interesting to see if they get new ones this year.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

helmet.gif

I've always thought white should be the next helmet color if they do get a new helmet, I'd take it over black easy.  White would look sharp with the grey jerseys.  The green helmet does look good with the white jerseys.  I'm ok with the number on the side since the logo can only face the one way.  The logo would really stand out on a white helmet, it gets kind of lost on the green ones.  

15 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

looks like the Nelson brothers are taking over Oliveira and Santiago’s numbers. 

Everytime I see the black and white logo on a green background, I wonder why that version of the logo is not on the football helmets.  Would lood so much better than the green logo.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Everytime I see the black and white logo on a green background, I wonder why that version of the logo is not on the football helmets.  Would lood so much better than the green logo.

Everytime I see UND use black as a main color I roll my eyes. Green and white boys. 

1 hour ago, Fry Bread said:

Need this at home games. Make it into a bar, with a plank, with a swimming pool full of jello underneath it 

E7C326E9-233D-43CD-8FC7-EB2A8EDB13C2.jpeg

lol   I just saw that this past weekend in the water.  I'm always jealous every time I see it! 

• Upvote 1