SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Season

UNDBIZ

2 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

The Clive George injury hurt a lot, too.  Another player that could of survived by knowing his limits and role within the team.  Clive could gut a team deep or with any open space......leave the tough yards for the RB's.

I think Cam was a freak accident.

And of course Conner Wentz had his cheap shot of a lifetime on another safety, 3rd game of the year, Zach Arnell.  Thanks Conner!!

I was told that cheap shot was a football play.  

10 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

The career ending injury that hurts me the most is Cam Kuksa. If we would have had Kuksa and Reyes roaming back there that would have been unreal. 

Kuska and Mollberg were two of a few what ifs that came to mind during my time on campus

Both still don't top Brekke however :(

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I was told that cheap shot was a football play.  

Your information sucks, then.  It was dirty and I don't think anyone disagreed after watching it multiple times.

I could say we owe them a snapped leg but even I can't wish that upon any football player.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

Your information sucks, then.  It was dirty and I don't think anyone disagreed after watching it multiple times.

I could say we owe them a snapped leg but even I can't wish that upon any football player.

Beating them in the Pharmacy Bowl at the Manure Pit in 51 days will have to do.
Anyone hear when these tickets go on sale, UND AD gets 500 seats as part of the deal, which includes keeping the proceeds.

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Beating them in the Pharmacy Bowl at the Manure Pit in 51 days will have to do.
Anyone hear when these tickets go on sale, UND AD gets 500 seats as part of the deal, which includes keeping the proceeds.

What the heck is the pharmacy bowl? 

• Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You do have a Pharmacy School and

wide spread in the locker room - trusted staff

Bruhhhh that's boring. geaux_sioux needs to adopt you and teach you better snack. 

Has anyone else received an invoice for their tailgating spots yet?  I received an email stating they wanted to have all renewals back by July 19th (today).  I left a voicemail and sent an email but have not heard anything else.  Anyone else have issues?

2 hours ago, dmksioux said:

Has anyone else received an invoice for their tailgating spots yet?  I received an email stating they wanted to have all renewals back by July 19th (today).  I left a voicemail and sent an email but have not heard anything else.  Anyone else have issues?

I did get a receipt in the mail

4 hours ago, dmksioux said:

Rec'd mine sent in money and rec'd my receipt.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Kab said:

Any idea on how season ticket sales have been going?

Haven't seen any advertising for tickets so what’s going on with the marketing Dept?

I don't know how season ticket sales are going.  I renewed mine in May.   With the schedule this year I wanted to buy a couple extra tickets for 4 of the games so I just added 2 more season tickets.   I think single game ticket are on sale tomorrow.

31 minutes ago, Kab said:

Any idea on how season ticket sales have been going?

Haven't seen any advertising for tickets so what’s going on with the marketing Dept?

I have not really seen any UND Football marketing at all this summer, besides the 150. Maybe things will pick up as the opener gets closer.

7 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I have not really seen any UND Football marketing at all this summer, besides the 150. Maybe things will pick up as the opener gets closer.

I am guessing starting tomorrow it will start ramping up.  Marketing football in June and July at any level doesn't really happen until about now.