SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Season

UNDBIZ

Just now, Kab said:

Are there any bus trips to games during the season?

looking at the eastern Washington game.

sort of hard to fly there .

I wish someone would have organized bus trips to the Montana/Montana State Series.

Take the bus Friday, stay two nights, drive back Sunday. Very doable over the weekend when someone else is driving. 

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

23 hours ...

Factoring in the Amtrack delay factor, weather, maintenance, ... you should've left yesterday. :D 

No kidding.  Train was cancelled once when I was leaving Grand Forks for a morning flight out of MSP - they didnt tell us it was cancelled until after our departure time.  Not a fun drive....

This ranking looks slightly different than some of the others.  We are the last honorable mention on the list.  It's time for our team to take a big leap this year and get back on the radar.....permanently!

https://thefanatic.com/college/football/2019/08/the-fanatics-top-25-jackrabbits-lead-our-preseason-fcs-ranking/?fbclid=IwAR2FO7hwySTCF98JCjMHuT0F5wD_5Re6LXJsjktIDsi-9NxDUlmTkYpwR-8 

At the risk of looking too far forward, I do wonder who will be ready to take over at QB next season. I only bring this up because, I would like to see this team dominate some games, and give the backup QBs some more experience.

Grover or Schuster? Who will the staff consider more ready to take over next season. Do either get some snaps over Zim? Obviously, you don't want to burn Schuster's redshirt, but he probably wouldn't see more than 4 games anyway.

Next year will be a demanding schedule as well, with an FBS game, and joining The Valley. So whoever is going to be "the guy"; it would be nice to have that person get some game time experience this season, if the opportunity it there.

Thoughts?

9 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

At the risk of looking too far forward, I do wonder who will be ready to take over at QB next season. I only bring this up because, I would like to see this team dominate some games, and give the backup QBs some more experience.

Grover or Schuster? Who will the staff consider more ready to take over next season. Do either get some snaps over Zim? Obviously, you don't want to burn Schuster's redshirt, but he probably wouldn't see more than 4 games anyway.

Next year will be a demanding schedule as well, with an FBS game, and joining The Valley. So whoever is going to be "the guy"; it would be nice to have that person get some game time experience this season, if the opportunity it there.

Thoughts?

Assuming we don't land an FBS dropdown at QB, I would think next year it will be Grover's team. I haven't seen him play at all but it seems there has been positive reports around him.