SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

I have no doubt the direct flights on Allegiant will sell out. 

My fear of booking out of Fargo and especially Grand Forks is that they’ll overbook and some unlucky fans will struggle to get to/from Nashville. It has happened with all the destination games thus far. 

Also, my conundrum is whether or not to jump on a cheaper flight I have been tracking or take a chance and wait for Southwest to release its prices/flight itineraries.

2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

I mean, unless you're driving to MSP, you aren't getting it any cheaper. And even then, it isn't a whole lot better until Southwest releases their flights. A lot to be said leaving from GFK and having no stops, definitely worth it for some.

$371 out of Fargo on AA a few weeks ago

Update from Tory Otto on 2nd charter flight from Bismarck:

All, I only have 114 of 180 seats spoken for in this group and not 100% sure on all of you.  I will give it 2 more days to see if we can fill this 2nd charter. I will need to sign contract next week and Sun Country preferred I do both at once to help them.

Share Share Share this thing or it may not happen.

It would be close to $600. Leave around 4pm Thursday and come back around 6pm Sunday.

Here's the email and contact info:

Tory Otto - tory@patriothomesnd.com

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

For those selling on third party sites, Stubhub or seatgeek, are those tickets mobile only or will they be mailing hard copies?

in looking to buy from there, it says they’re available awfully close to game day. 

I believe they are mobile only. Even mine from Ticketmaster says they will be available in 256 days!

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

For those selling on third party sites, Stubhub or seatgeek, are those tickets mobile only or will they be mailing hard copies?

in looking to buy from there, it says they’re available awfully close to game day. 

My group might have to back out due to pregnancies so I looked at listing them on stub hub, because ticket master isn't allowing resale for this event.  From what I understand, ticket master does not release the tickets until right before the game, so that is why the availability is so close to game day, and it is also why they are mobile only.  When someone buys tickets for these games on stub hub, the seller will have to transfer the tickets from ticket master once they are released.  I do not believe there is any way around this no matter what website you look to buy the tickets from.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 06 Sioux said:

Has there been any chatter on chartered flights out of msp?

I checked with creative charters a month ago.  They weren’t real motivated cuz it’s so far away but told me to check back. They do a lot of UM fb and basketball trips.  Also did Montana state FB playoff games this fall. 

i traveled with them to UND fb NC game and they did a great job. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is probably a long shot question or question but:

I'm wondering if anyone may have a wheelchair accessible seat they are no longer going to need and or be willing to sell to the UND/Penn St. HOF game on Saturday October 17th, in Nashville? If anyone has or may have one they can call or text me @ 907-283-5810. My name is Randy. Thanks in advance