SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

Schlossman's article says event is scrapped since and Excel Energy owns the rights to the 2021 Hall of Fame Game. It is doubtful the game will be in Nashville next year. Too much planning has to be done for that to happen.

Edited by thUNDer
misquoted

8 minutes ago, WiSioux said:

Told you they wouldn't refund our tickets

Ticket Information:

Game Tickets for the SOLD OUT 2021 Hall of Fame Game in Nashville: All those who purchased tickets for the original 2020 event in Nashville need to hold on to their tickets as all tickets purchased for the 2020 event will now be honored for the rescheduled 2021 game in Nashville. Many fans have “mobile” tickets for this event and those mobile tickets are still valid for the event. Fans with mobile tickets and/or hard physical tickets for the Nashville game do not need to do anything – as their tickets will automatically be valid for the 2021 game now scheduled for Nashville. Fans with tickets who do not seek to attend the rescheduled 2021 event in Nashville will be allowed to get a refund on their tickets for the next 30 days through Ticketmaster. All ticket purchasers will be receiving direct communication both from Ticketmaster and event organizers with detailed ticket information relative to this postponement in the days ahead.

Event Tickets for the SOLD OUT North Dakota Fan Party at the Wildhorse Saloon: The place to be on Friday, October 29, 2021 is going to be the World-Famous Wildhorse Saloon in downtown Nashville. All those who purchased event tickets, including mobile tickets, for the Wildhorse Saloon Party need to hold on to their tickets as all tickets purchased for the 2020 event will now be honored for the rescheduled 2021 event in Nashville the night before the big game. Many fans have “mobile” tickets for this event and those mobile tickets are still valid for the event. Fans with mobile tickets and/or hard physical tickets for the Wildhorse Saloon Party do not need to do anything – as their tickets will automatically be valid for the 2021 event scheduled for Friday evening, October 29, 2021. Fans with Wildhorse Saloon event tickets who do not seek to attend the rescheduled 2021 event in Nashville will be allowed to get a refund on their tickets for the next 30 days through Ticketmaster. All ticket purchasers will be receiving direct communication both from Ticketmaster and event organizers with detailed ticket information relative to this postponement in the days ahead.

Game Tickets for the 2020 Hall of Fame Game in Grand Forks: Ticketing plans are being developed to create a new ticketed event for the 2020 Hall of Fame Game event in Grand Forks on Saturday, October 17, 2020. Ticket information for the October 17, 2020 event at Ralph Engelstad Arena will be released as soon as details are confirmed.  UND Hockey season ticket holders for the 2020-2021 season will have first right of refusal on seats in their season ticket packages for the new October 17, 2020 home game.  

38 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Any advice on what to tell AA when I call to get credit or rebook for next October? Booked tickets back in November. 

Schedules are only out 330 days. Just tell them the event got pushed to the date and you need to keep the ticket open for rebooking. 

14 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Anyone purchase through third party sites gotten any info on what that process is?

We plan to still attend but curious and worried the people could get a refund, then we’re out the money. Never dealt with this. 

You're pretty much screwed unless the people you bought them from are very nice

19 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Any advice on what to tell AA when I call to get credit or rebook for next October? Booked tickets back in November. 

Tell them you know Taz Boy, then say "Go Sioux!".  You will likely get bumped to first class.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

We bought through seat geek. Not some scalper. 

What do you think the Seatgeeks and Stubhubs of the world are?  They are a sanitized market exchange for scalpers.

Refunds typically go back to the original purchaser.  Could be up to you to track them down. 

I would expect most resellers would honor the transaction and just take no action so the tix remain valid for next year unless contacted... while there’s some bad seeds out there most of them are honest. For the ones that aren’t who request a refund and leave someone with the check, and there probably will be a few, I’m sorry but I don’t know what protections the major resellers offer. I’d hope they’d have solid policies for recourse, there’s certainly a ton of other events in the same situation? Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about the charter flights. I booked the Allegiant charter out of Fargo. There hadn’t been any notices regarding the flight. I would think they would cancel the flight. I went on line yesterday and canceled. They gave a credit similar to major airlines. Hopefully they will survive the Covid crisis. Ticketmaster will credit credit cards but it will take about 30 days for ticket cancellations. 

55 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

Not sure about the charter flights. I booked the Allegiant charter out of Fargo. There hadn’t been any notices regarding the flight. I would think they would cancel the flight. I went on line yesterday and canceled. They gave a credit similar to major airlines. Hopefully they will survive the Covid crisis. Ticketmaster will credit credit cards but it will take about 30 days for ticket cancellations. 

My friends and I booked one of the UND charters out of GF. Haven’t heard a word about reschedule/cancelation. I hope they can somehow reschedule the plane for next year as we plan on going still. Not really sure how that stuff works.

17 minutes ago, SiouxCrioux1 said:

My friends and I booked one of the UND charters out of GF. Haven’t heard a word about reschedule/cancelation. I hope they can somehow reschedule the plane for next year as we plan on going still. Not really sure how that stuff works.

If booked through UND, I would guess you can either get a refund or maintain your reservation for next year.