SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. DU - THURSDAY F4 Gameday

AZSIOUX

User Actions
 Following
oSI2exMZ_bigger.jpgBrad E. Schlossman@SchlossmanGF

Ausmus on Schmaltz goal: "I was just happy that I wouldn't receive any death threats for that goal I scored on our own net."

Now without hearing it you can't be 100% but I think he was jokingly serious. I don't doubt he would receive some if they lost, and may have already even though they won. It's a scary world we live in now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Wildfan said:
User Actions
 Following

Ausmus on Schmaltz goal: "I was just happy that I wouldn't receive any death threats for that goal I scored on our own net."

Now without hearing it you can't be 100% but I think he was jokingly serious. I don't doubt he would receive some if they lost, and may have already even though they won. It's a scary world we live in now.

as rough as that was it looked like DU taps the puck in the net on the weak side if he lets it get through.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Siouxperman8 said:

as rough as that was it looked like DU taps the puck in the net on the weak side if he lets it get through.

exactly, in my previous post about blocking shots and passes I started to mention but decided to not to that bounces may work against you, but the majority of the time it will work in your favor to get in the way and prevent shots and open looks.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Vegas_Sioux said:

Other then Greg for Gage I see nothing wrong with that. You know Bucci wanted to say it all night. 

I very much enjoy ESPN saying Fighting Sioux, while I won't boo the Hawks name when pronounced, I still call them the Sioux and still do the chants with my classmates.

i just got a laugh out of Greg, but it's just nice to have any coverage. 

Did Bucci use the Hawks name? I know he called us just North Dakota most of the night.

26 minutes ago, Wildfan said:
User Actions
 Following

It happened to Bill Buckner in 1986, so I wouldn't put it past anyone.

1 hour ago, Emerald joker said:

What even happened to Johnson, I didn't see him get injured. Was it on one of the many " missed calls" on denver? F'N REFS, F'N NC$$

It was an accidental knee to knee with Boeser in the neutral zone.  It took him a while to get over the boards and back on the bench.  After going down the tunnel for awhile, he came back out and skated around during a commercial break.  He looked shaky, especially when he tried to do a quick stop.

I'm thinking no way we see him on saturday.