SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

35 minutes ago, northernraider said:

Didn't the local manager have a heart attack, stroke, or something?

Was unaware of that. Ive been looking on their website and facebook page and nothing has been mentioned about GF location being closed. tried getting a pie today and found out it was closed...

32 minutes ago, northernraider said:

Spicy Pie at the time I lived in Grand Forks was certainly the only place (I knew of) where you could just get a couple slices of pizza. 

That was certainly their market. Never really ordered a whole pie from that place as far better options existed. 

Paging Casey's pizza for that in the GF area... they're on line 2.  Better pizza than Spicy Pie imo, but everyone has an opinion and their own pizza taste/preference. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Paging Casey's pizza for that in the GF area... they're on line 2.  Better pizza than Spicy Pie imo, but everyone has an opinion and their own pizza taste/preference. 

I don’t mind Spicy Pie’s pizza, two slices and a 22oz. Busch Light for $6. With enough white sauce and hot sauce, not bad.

I’m ok with their grinders also. I haven’t found any trace of oatmeal in their taco meat paste either.

I live in the FM area, Casey’s whole pies are a good deal. 

5 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

Didn't they take over university station on Gateway?

4 hours ago, Tbone said:

I don’t mind Spicy Pie’s pizza, two slices and a 22oz. Busch Light for $6. With enough white sauce and hot sauce, not bad.

I’m ok with their grinders also. I haven’t found any trace of oatmeal in their taco meat paste either.

I live in the FM area, Casey’s whole pies are a good deal. 

I get/got you. Agree.

7 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

casey's is great!...mike's casey's and happy joes are the best in town.  pete za is good and up north too

1 hour ago, crb1 said:

Firehouse was good but far too expensive.  You get a large sandwich, soda and chips and it was almost 15 bucks. No thanks. 

Firehouse was good but had bad access for a stripmall - that also killed Quizno's there.  GOD I MISS QUIZNO'S  

Patronize Jersey Mikes in that OTHER hideous and half-vacant strip mall on Columbia.  At least their CEO has been pro-active in these "uncertain times" by doing nationwide fundraisers for food shelves.  Subs are good - better than Subway or (GASP) Red Pepper