SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

On 10/31/2019 at 8:50 AM, gfhockey said:

I think it was service and atmosphere

people in gf like grungy places like the parrots cay kegs Darcy’s etc

this was trying to be an upscale sports bar. 

would you rather go to BWW and get great service cheap beer good food or go to hog and have bad service expensive beer and ok food 

BWW is anything BUT CHEAP and the service is not even great..

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

BWW is anything BUT CHEAP and the service is not even great..

BWW has one of the better loyalty programs out there.  I have redeemed a ton of points for free food, and have a nice little rainy day stash of points left over.

Taking the free food into account, I think that does favorably affect the cost analysis.

16 hours ago, dmksioux said:

I was getting a haircut at Men’s Hair co. Today and noticed work being done next door.  According to the gal who cut my hair, a Jersey Mike’s is going in there.  Never tried one but it’s got be better than Subway.

2 of them in Fargo currently... alright something new other than Subway. Potbellys is still the best. Fargo has one, I can't see GF getting one.

20 hours ago, dmksioux said:

I was getting a haircut at Men’s Hair co. Today and noticed work being done next door.  According to the gal who cut my hair, a Jersey Mike’s is going in there.  Never tried one but it’s got be better than Subway.

It shows Grand Forks on their website as a "Coming Soon" location. 

21 hours ago, dmksioux said:

Jersey Mikes is way better than Subway or Jimmy Johns. They have hot Philli cheese steak subs and their Italian is pretty good too. If I’m in the mood for a good sandwich without the sit down Jersey Mikes is the way to go.

On 11/4/2019 at 2:30 PM, gfhockey said:

I suppose I believe BWW is cheap vs what I’m use to in high end places 

BWW is far from cheap. The wings are over $1 a piece. Boneless wings are overly breaded chicken nuggets too. If I was going to pay that much for a wing I expect more. That’s why Parots Cay is the place to go for wings. 

• Like 1