SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

SiouxFan100

I just had this pop up on my FB memories, 5 years ago today was the game at Utah. Jealous of all of you who are going to the game this weekend! Even met up with UNDColorado from this board to pre-game with before going to tailgate party since I was there solo. Was a great atmosphere and the Utah fans were nice. 

Screenshot_20220831-100937.png

Screenshot_20220831-100832.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34488025/college-football-bottom-10-zeroing-worst-teams-country

College football Bottom 10: Zeroing in on the worst teams in the country

.....Nebraska coming in at #10 .... clearly putting their recent issues and NW loss under a microscope. This is not the dominant program it used to be, but they are not a bottom 10 team either.

Regardless, I would love to see UND make this a competitive game, get some confidence, and why the hell not .... get out of there with a W. haha

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

I just had this pop up on my FB memories, 5 years ago today was the game at Utah. Jealous of all of you who are going to the game this weekend! Even met up with UNDColorado from this board to pre-game with before going to tailgate party since I was there solo. Was a great atmosphere and the Utah fans were nice. 

That was a fun trip! 

• Upvote 1

Bryan Applewhite calls North Dakota a "dangerous FCS team." ND bases out of an odd front. 3 down linemen, 4 'backers. Lot of twists, blitzes. Packages where the DEs stand up. "They're going to do a lot of things to create some kind of chaos for your offensive linemen up front."

9 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Great pics!  I graduated HS a year behind  #18 out in Dickinson. Big KISS fan if I recall.