SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Nebraska is on a 7 game losing streak …

I don’t care if Grand Forks is hockey capital of bum !@#$ no where or if this is a FBS-FCS matchup … win the damn game Hawks! 

I suspect a loss… but am hoping for a surprise. The whole heart vs the head with this one. 

I agree with you, I expect a loss but no way do we get blown out and who knows, maybe the guys pull of the upset.   I'm just excited to see some Hawks football again and showcase what we have.

3 hours ago, northernraider said:

I'll be happy with a down two scores heading into the 4th and no injuries game. Just enough to make Nebraska sweat a little. 

Yeah… I prefer actual wins, not just the moral [victory] kind …

But I also get what you’re saying. I think Bubba is in over his head with this one (on par with other big games). Just what the doctor ordered for Big Red and Scotty Frost

3 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

Biggest game day atmosphere most of us will ever experience. Go Hawks!

Sure, that’s great. But I’ve been there, done that. Nebraska football at Memorial is fun, but it’s always there, even when the team (UNL) has been atrocious. All I care about is UND making a splash today … go Hawks! 

• Upvote 1