SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

SiouxFan100

46 minutes ago, Kab said:

Just listened to a bit of a huskers podcast

the guy said we could just as well come down and collect our check and go home 

hope the rest of the team overlooks us like that 

The guy that said it was on the team?  Just curious as you said "rest of the team".  If that's the case it's definately bulletin board material.

1 hour ago, Kab said:

I was trying to say I hope the team overlooks us like this guy was, I think he was a former player

the fcs doesn’t get any respect from p5 schools and it is a rarity when the fcs school wins 

After losing in Week 1....I'm sure most of their fan base is wanting and expecting to take us out back to the Wood Shed and getting back on track.  Here is to hopefully severely disappointing them. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Does anybody know if Big Ten Network games can be viewed if you have an ESPN+ subscription?  Or will have to sign up for BTN streaming to get it? 

Not on espn+ but i believe it can be found on fox sports app if you get btn channel with your cable package. I just realized btn+ app looks to be direct subscription only now.

• Upvote 1

CEQds4k1_x96.jpg

Hearing rumblings of quite a few North Dakota fans making the trip down to Memorial Stadium Saturday. They know how to travel - 15,000 (!) went to last November's hockey game vs. Penn State in Nashville. UND Hockey ain't UND football, but still...there's gonna be some green.
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

CEQds4k1_x96.jpg

Hearing rumblings of quite a few North Dakota fans making the trip down to Memorial Stadium Saturday. They know how to travel - 15,000 (!) went to last November's hockey game vs. Penn State in Nashville. UND Hockey ain't UND football, but still...there's gonna be some green.

It’s not too late for anyone on the fence about making the trip! 

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

CEQds4k1_x96.jpg

Just a reminder as Lowell used to say "Get your green on" not black, not white. Gotta be green!  It will be nice when we can always have a couple hundred "vocal" fans at all the road games that are driveable.