SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

SiouxFan100

27 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Hearing Maag is going to be a game time decision.  I did see he had a cast on at media day.  Hopefully he is good to go for Saturday

Thought decision, I’m sure he wants to play in the big game and show what he can do against FBS players, but it comes at the risk of reinjuring and jeopardize the rest of the season.

3 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Hearing Maag is going to be a game time decision.  I did see he had a cast on at media day.  Hopefully he is good to go for Saturday

I am guessing you would know by tonight due to travel roster. I dont think they would bring someone to possibly play not knowing if they will, unless there is no travel limit for nonconference games. 

12 minutes ago, Zypher said:

I am guessing you would know by tonight due to travel roster. I dont think they would bring someone to possibly play not knowing if they will, unless there is no travel limit for nonconference games. 

I heard a football coach or chaves or undfb360 say in an interview that there is no limit to the number of players on a travel roster for this game.  

53 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

We have arrived38AF286D-26C5-4F9D-B645-BC75E96D212B.thumb.jpeg.db9e5e34b60a9c1c2aad916db04f38ae.jpeg

You will have to stop by Sandys bar on like 14th and O street and get Elk Creek, then Duffys across from Sandys for Amazing Bloody Marys and Fish Bowls. 

FYI Beware Thirsty Thurs there in Lincoln Tonight

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

My wife had a mild stroke Tuesday evening, so unfortunately, I won't be able to make the game.  So I've got two tickets to sell.  Paid $65.00 apiece and will sell them for $60.00 apiece.

Prayers and best wishes for a quick, complete recovery. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Thanks so much!  Greatly appreciated.  We've been married for 51 years, so it hit kind of hard, but she's doing pretty well now and definitely could have been worse.

51 years - wow - you two are blessed - I admire this - saying prayers for both of you - keep us informed - God bless

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Big crowd.   how did the match turn out?

Big Red beat Loyola 3-0

nebraska is ranked 2nd in the nation 

locals said they didn’t play very good - 

arena seats 8,000. Season is slid out

this used to be the home of Nebraska men and women basketball until 2013 when they built a 16,000 size arena

• Upvote 1