SiouxSports.com Forum

Drake@UND 4pm Potato Bowl USA

F'n Hawks

5 minutes ago, Wright4UND said:

Everyone needs to support the team!  We are in the Missouri Valley now and are on a 11-12 game winning streak at home.  The atmosphere helps the players and also helps with recruiting the better players.  The team has rewarded with wins at home!

The chance is there for another playoff run but it takes everyone!  Fans, Admin, Coaches and Players!  Let's Go!     

Couldn't have said it better myself.

2 hours ago, AJS said:

@jdub27 you don’t buy in at all that the outcome of the USU game will affect attendance at all? I might be completely off, but I even look here. I truly believe there would be much more discussion if they had won / kept it within a respectable final score. 

I can only speak for myself, but I know my excitement level took a huge hit with that result. Here will come the down votes, but there are certain games and within those games certain runaway results that I think really hurt momentum for this program. The good news is there’s another one of those rare games in a few weeks. Things can get right back on track really quick.

Honestly I think the boring opponent has a bigger effect on attendance than that loss last week. If UND is playing Montana or Sam Houston I bet the pre sale tickets would have been much higher. I don’t think playing boring opponents is only a problem for the team to the south…….

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Wright4UND said:

Everyone needs to support the team!  We are in the Missouri Valley now and are on a 11-12 game winning streak at home.  The atmosphere helps the players and also helps with recruiting the better players.  The team has rewarded with wins at home!

The chance is there for another playoff run but it takes everyone!  Fans, Admin, Coaches and Players!  Let's Go!     

Exactly! Our home games are vital to having a good season this year with such a tough schedule. A winning team also brings in more fans to the games. Need to get back on track this week!

9 hours ago, ND1 said:

With UND going fully digital tickets this year, Saturday’s game with be interesting.  This new concept hasn’t gone to well with the over 50 crowd and that’s an understatement. 

I have not figured out how to put it in my cell phone yet. I am rather anti-apps. The last time I had a paper copy and not the app and the wonderful man, a senior citizen too, waved me in. Both technology and VOVID  overload. 

33 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

I have not figured out how to put it in my cell phone yet. I am rather anti-apps. The last time I had a paper copy and not the app and the wonderful man, a senior citizen too, waved me in. Both technology and VOVID  overload. 

I found it rather easy, had my daughter do it

now I have to figure out how to retrieve the ticket

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Hambone said:

For this game I hope:

• We see a lot of Quincy Vaughn, Isaiah Smith, Jack Wright, Ty Burian, Jacob Odom, Sammy Fort, Richard Agyekum, Matt Koshiol, Quin Urwiler, Wyatt Pedigo, Kason Kelley, Craig Orlando, etc
  • We get a few series for Trey Feeney, Elijah Klein, Gavin Ziebarth, maybe the Walthall twins, second string OL, etc
  • No injuries

I'm sure I'm missing a few people up above, but would love to get a lot of reps to some folks that don't typically get them.  After this WIU may be the only other option of them getting these valuable game reps as I expect most other games to be fairly close.

When is the last time we had a game where the second and third string got meaning minutes?