SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ ISU

AJS

To mimic some of the comments on here, I'm extremely surprise not to see Fort on the 2 deep. If it is because he is less experienced at safety and Canady is actually back, you would think he would jump back to corner and supercede Robertson, though if Robertson is that good, then awesome!

The other name I am missing here is Beach. Guy looks like an absolute monster. What is missing here?

6 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

To mimic some of the comments on here, I'm extremely surprise not to see Fort on the 2 deep. If it is because he is less experienced at safety and Canady is actually back, you would think he would jump back to corner and supercede Robertson, though if Robertson is that good, then awesome!

The other name I am missing here is Beach. Guy looks like an absolute monster. What is missing here?

I am starting to feel that we as fans (myself included) have created a mythical Beach. We see the HUDL video and note that he's pushing 300 pounds and think he's the stopper. 

Thinking about it, I have not actually seen him play college football. Has anyone?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, shep said:

I am starting to feel that we as fans (myself included) have created a mythical Beach. We see the HUDL video and note that he's pushing 300 pounds and think he's the stopper. 

Thinking about it, I have not actually seen him play college football. Has anyone?

Ding ding ding.  We need nose guards desperately yet he never plays.  hope he an continue to get better and help out this year cause it's needed

3 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

I feel like we have seen in the past 2-deeps aren’t always the most accurate. 360 guys mentioned that they don’t expect Canady to play. 

Heard that too. Sounds like we will see some freshmen OL play tomorrow too.

On 9/2/2021 at 1:03 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

For those who are lucky enough to be going to the game Saturday 

https://localnews8.com/news/pocatello/2021/09/02/isu-to-add-alcohol-service-in-holt-arena/

And face masks will be required.

Face coverings are required indoors on campus, including Holt Arena and Reed Gymnasium, for all individuals regardless of vaccination status.