SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 football season

Nodak78

The Utah sportswriters, at least the ones I've read, have us four touchdown underdogs vs Utah State. Let them have that expectation in Logan. Let that prediction bake in among the Aggie players. Wyoming thought the same thing six years ago.

• Upvote 3

My two biggest keys to the season will be:  1. Does the OL play decent (7 on a 1-10 scale)  2. Positive turnover margin like last year.   If those two things happen I think we'll have a good season.  DL is a little bit of a concern but I think we'll have more size and depth than last year so I think they'll be at least as good if not better than last year.  

6 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

My two biggest keys to the season will be:  1. Does the OL play decent (7 on a 1-10 scale)  2. Positive turnover margin like last year.   If those two things happen I think we'll have a good season.  DL is a little bit of a concern but I think we'll have more size and depth than last year so I think they'll be at least as good if not better than last year.  

I agree. I also worry about the big bombs we gave up in the spring. I remember when Bubba first came he would count the big plays(+25yds I think) and comment on how he felt we did that day. It always seemed front and center to our success. I hope that continues and hope getting beat over the top got a lot of attention this off-season because good QBs will make you pay.

5 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Haas out for the year, shoot. 

Damn that sucks, what a crappy break!   There was nobody around him when he jumped up to intercept that ball and landed akwardedly.  I assume it happened when he landed.    $&#(@($&#$

On 9/6/2021 at 4:42 PM, sioux24/7 said:

Haas out for the year, shoot. 

Tough break for us, the announcers sure didn't make much of it and also claimed he was untouched on the interception and fell down with the catch. Football was a deflected while the quarterback threw, then kind of floated to Haas. 

Goes to show how a season ending injury could happen on any play. Wish Haas a full recovery.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Put this in for QV's package please!! (minus the OL downfield drawing the penalty)

This play is beautiful, and I agree...would be the perfect play with Quincy since he runs 99% of the time (so far).  Someone send this to Danny  :) 

52 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

This play is beautiful, and I agree...would be the perfect play with Quincy since he runs 99% of the time (so far).  Someone send this to Danny  :) 

Agreed!! this play has Quincy all over it!!  If you want him to truly be an RPO quarterback, he's gonna have to pass sometimes!!