SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 football season

Nodak78

1 hour ago, Kab said:

It should be midco with UND agreement with them.if it’s on wdaz UND should get some $ from them as they are paying ndsu for that, 

not sure why ndsu gets to,go to other facilities and broadcast

should be on espn+ too

Unds game at ndsu also had unds midco broadcast 

2 minutes ago, shep said:

Didn’t listen to it as I suspect it was a lot of

”Looking forward to the new year. Lots of excitement every day at practice as we try to get better one day at a time. Know we have a tough schedule starting with a very improved Idaho State team...”

the player interviews are better imo

• Upvote 1

Wish we had a better sense for the injury situation as it pertained to who will be ready to go Week 1.

Out:

• Mitchell

Others:

• Holm
  • Canady
  • Belquist
  • Lotysz
  • Boltmann

Anyone else I'm missing? Spring season into Fall was going to cause more issues, but that's a lot of talent that I listed. 

34 minutes ago, AJS said:

Wish we had a better sense for the injury situation as it pertained to who will be ready to go Week 1.

Out:

• Mitchell

Others:

• Holm
  • Canady
  • Belquist
  • Lotysz
  • Boltmann

Anyone else I'm missing? Spring season into Fall was going to cause more issues, but that's a lot of talent that I listed. 

From what I understand Holm is precautionary. Canady, Belquist and Boltman are all progressing nicely. Lotysz seems to be the unknown of severity. 

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

From what I understand Holm is precautionary. Canady, Belquist and Boltman are all progressing nicely. Lotysz seems to be the unknown of severity. 

I get nervous now when injuries are vague.  I remember in the Spring we heard Boltmann got dinged up/injuried in practice about a week before the first game, so we all thought he'd be out maybe a week or two and be back and then was out all season.  Hope it's not the same with Lotysz. 

15 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

I get nervous now when injuries are vague.  I remember in the Spring we heard Boltmann got dinged up/injuried in practice about a week before the first game, so we all thought he'd be out maybe a week or two and be back and then was out all season.  Hope it's not the same with Lotysz. 

Yeah, I have a feeling Lotysz is out for a while. Didn't he get dinged up in mop up duty against Missouri State?

The move up to FCS has been painful as it has taken us a lot longer to get to where we are now, but it feels good to be in these types of conversations.  Need to have a strong season this fall to prove the spring wasn't a fluke. 

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2021-08-17/these-6-fcs-teams-could-be-next-first-time-national-champion?fbclid=IwAR1HM1ASWJiggK_TwmTkgOJpjKXqz4wVunNma9lGT3hzYTCwN-TOH3Om6fU

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

The move up to FCS has been painful as it has taken us a lot longer to get to where we are now, but it feels good to be in these types of conversations.  Need to have a strong season this fall to prove the spring wasn't a fluke. 

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2021-08-17/these-6-fcs-teams-could-be-next-first-time-national-champion?fbclid=IwAR1HM1ASWJiggK_TwmTkgOJpjKXqz4wVunNma9lGT3hzYTCwN-TOH3Om6fU

Love that we are in conversations like this.  I think the team feels something special, as well.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dustin said:

It’s probably buried in this thread somewhere, but will the Idaho St. game be on PlutoTV, like all the Big Sky games used to be?  Or do they use something else now?

Think they moved to ESPN+

• Upvote 1