SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 football season

Nodak78

46 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Not sure what was so controversial about my post.  The player who decided he doesn't need the vaccine can ONLY hurt the team.  He cannot help the team by refusing it.  

That is a legit 2021 season talking point that doesn't need to be deleted.

what got deleted?

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

I asked what people who don't want to get vaxxed know that the rest of us don't.  Something else too not sure

Unless we're talking about team vaccination rate or Alerus center policy, can you just post it in a different thread?  You know this will cause the discussion to drift away from football...

5 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

your previous above post was a complete troll job....making it sounds like unvax are stupid.

That is how you took it. Read again at the top of this page.  If you don't get vaxxed IDGAF. 

If my favorite team has to forfeit because several unvaxxed players got dinged and sucked in close contacts or were close contacts then IGAF.  This is a football thread, not a GF life thread.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Not sure what was so controversial about my post.  The player who decided he doesn't need the vaccine can ONLY hurt the team.  He cannot help the team by refusing it.  

That is a legit 2021 season talking point that doesn't need to be deleted.

How many players have already had covid?  Is this a controversial question?

4 hours ago, AJS said:

Not great at all. If there was one positional group we needed to stay healthy, it was the O-line. Bend don't break philosophy right now, hopefully they have enough to make it work. Could definitely pay dividends down the road.

I could have misread it but the article made it seem like it wasn't anything serious. 

13 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I could have misread it but the article made it seem like it wasn't anything serious. 

I think it said not as serious as it was originally thought. I'm more going off of his interview with Izzo as well, my take-a-way was more that he wouldn't be ready to go in the immediate future. I don't know what that means though. Are we talking a week, two, three?

44 minutes ago, AJS said:

I think it said not as serious as it was originally thought. I'm more going off of his interview with Izzo as well, my take-a-way was more that he wouldn't be ready to go in the immediate future. I don't know what that means though. Are we talking a week, two, three?

I felt it was rather indefinite too, which concerns me.

5 hours ago, AJS said:

Do you buy into my thought process that the interior lineman are more interchangeable given their lack of experience. 

I guess I do. Just thinking that the depth is greater in all areas this year. I know that last year's OL had the same starters most games and I think that Lotysz looks like the prototypical lineman and Center is the OL QB and was 1 for a reason.

T