SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

6 hours ago, Langster019 said:

LOL. No bigger supporter of Nchc.tv than @SIOUXFAN97 :lol:

if you bought brand new car and when you went to start it up each morning and it only started 50 percent of the time would you be happy....then you call the dealership and they ask "do you have gas in it....did you leave your lights on....are you using the correct key fob?" and you answered....yes, no, yes and then they just said "oh well"

how happy would you be with your car/dealership?

10 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

if you bought brand new car and when you went to start it up each morning and it only started 50 percent of the time would you be happy....then you call the dealership and they ask "do you have gas in it....did you leave your lights on....are you using the correct key fob?" and you answered....yes, no, yes and then they just said "oh well"

how happy would you be with your car/dealership?

Haha I wouldn't be. Just razzing you. I'm fortunate to not have had issues, and would be equally pissed if my options didn't work right.

• Like 2

On 12/30/2020 at 3:25 PM, Langster019 said:

Haha I wouldn't be. Just razzing you. I'm fortunate to not have had issues, and would be equally pissed if my options didn't work right.

I've had really good luck with NCHC.TV this year. Three years ago, I upped my internet by getting the Google Wifi and my midco internet is blazing fast. I also have AT&T TV I don't have many issues with the picture freezing or spinning. I stream a lot of things from my iPad, FloRacing, Flosports, Dirtvision and the NCHC.TV app. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 108498 said:

Incase your NCHC month prescription was set to expire this weekend after what are now reschuled games, make sure to request extention. NCHC T.V. has granted an extension on my prescription. Ends day after DU series.

I have found NCHC tv to be extraordinary in responding to questions and requests, including refunds. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Once again its delayed. Omaha really screwed the pooch after hosting the pod.

This is unreal, what a joke they should have to forfeit their games. Why did we get paired with Omaha. Let them eat cake. 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

They sure did. 14-days not enough time for protocol for their guys?

If they have to play short-handed, they should have to play. Big deal.

No they shouldn't. The NCHC has protocols in place. It isn't like Omaha made the decision.

14 minutes ago, jk said:

This is why it was crucial to not lay an egg in the pod.  Who knows how many games will be played?

NCHC should change the league seeding to either 1) Win %, or 2) each team's best of (whatever game total the team with the fewest has). The latter would still be points based, and erases losses for teams that played more games. Not fair to teams that miss games, but with no further hiccups, we would still get the full 24.