SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

6 hours ago, Sweethockey said:
  • Hockey Bowl Seats: $160.00 per seat, plus full NDCC membership, plus $45 for NCHC Playoffs. This is the cost for the 8 home games this year. 

Correct.  I'm saying that alot of those who are able to get tickets because of membership points are only going to get the tickets to resell and make money rather than go to the games or allowing another champions club member who wants to go to the games a chance to get them.  

A member that can purchase 4 seats pays $160 * 4 seats = $640 for all 8 games

Let's say they sell for $75 * 4 per game * 8 games = $2400.

I understand that they do pay a higher champions club fee. Just my opinion that I would like to see others that have season tickets be able to get these tickets.

• Upvote 1

150 students per game. F$#%ing joke.

22 new positives  in GF County today.....Armacost looking for a zero count? 

These students have had nothing all semester. Have had nothing of a college experience since March. Professors too afraid to teach so kids sit behind a laptop. No union to even go to. No athletics to attend. Now 150 students in the Ralph? Pathetic. What is UND doing with the mandatory $730 student fee per enrolled student?? Nevermind  the tuition for the education they are receiving.

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, YourInSiouxCountry said:

Correct.  I'm saying that alot of those who are able to get tickets because of membership points are only going to get the tickets to resell and make money rather than go to the games or allowing another champions club member who wants to go to the games a chance to get them.  

A member that can purchase 4 seats pays $160 * 4 seats = $640 for all 8 games

Let's say they sell for $75 * 4 per game * 8 games = $2400.

I understand that they do pay a higher champions club fee. Just my opinion that I would like to see others that have season tickets be able to get these tickets.

Champions Club fees for someone having a low enough number to be able to buy a pair of tickets would start around $2400. Add this to the cost.

Dec 31 (Thu)   6:07PM    Away      Omaha                 Omaha, Neb.                                                    

Jan 1 (Fri)    6:07PM    Away      Omaha                 Omaha, Neb.                                                    

Jan 8 (Fri)    7:37PM    Home      Omaha                 Grand Forks, N.D. (Ralph Engelstad Arena)                      

Jan 9 (Sat)    6:07PM    Home      Omaha                 Grand Forks, N.D. (Ralph Engelstad Arena)                      

Jan 15 (Fri)   8:07PM    Away      Denver                Denver, Colo.                                                  

Jan 16 (Sat)   8:07PM    Away      Denver                Denver, Colo.                                                  

Jan 22 (Fri)   7:37PM    Home      Colorado College      Grand Forks, N.D. (Ralph Engelstad Arena)                      

Jan 23 (Sat)   6:07PM    Home      Colorado College      Grand Forks, N.D. (Ralph Engelstad Arena)                      

Jan 24 (Sun)   5:07PM    Home      Colorado College      Grand Forks, N.D. (Ralph Engelstad Arena)                      

Feb 5 (Fri)    7:37PM    Home      Denver                Grand Forks, N.D. (Ralph Engelstad Arena)                      

Feb 6 (Sat)    6:07PM    Home      Denver                Grand Forks, N.D. (Ralph Engelstad Arena)                      

Feb 12 (Fri)   8:07PM    Away      Colorado College      Colorado Springs, Colo.                                        

Feb 13 (Sat)   8:07PM    Away      Colorado College      Colorado Springs, Colo.                                        

Feb 14 (Sun)   7:07PM    Away      Colorado College      Colorado Springs, Colo.                                        

Feb 26 (Fri)   7:07PM    Away      Omaha                 Omaha, Neb.                                                    

Mar 5 (Fri)    7:37PM    Home      Omaha                 Grand Forks, N.D. (Ralph Engelstad Arena) 

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

150 students per game. F$#%ing joke.

22 new positives  in GF County today.....Armacost looking for a zero count? 

These students have had nothing all semester. Have had nothing of a college experience since March. Professors too afraid to teach so kids sit behind a laptop. No union to even go to. No athletics to attend. Now 150 students in the Ralph? Pathetic. What is UND doing with the mandatory $700+ student fee per enrolled student?? Nevermind  the tuition for the education they are receiving.

Who ever drew up the time line to build the new Student Union had some foresight.  

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

But Wodon's site also has some flaws.

PwPt%, was the Pairwise percentage that was going to be applied to overtime games, for Pairwise comparisons, before all this pandemic nonsense not occurred.

But Wodon is still hung up on it, and thinks that the PwPt% is what should be important for tournament selection time.   But take a look at it.  CHN has Bowling Green with a PwPt% of .857, for example, which includes two regulation wins over a DIII school.