SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Liberals want Van Jones fired for saying Trump has helped the black community. 

Van Jones worked for Obama. He’s not some rightwing zealot. I liked what he said. Isn’t this what we want? People working together. 

• Upvote 1

Sweden is still taking a different approach.  The second wave of positive cases is hitting Europe hard.  Interesting to note that countries like the Czech Republic who in the past Spring had the first and tightest lockdown and some of the lowest coronavirus rates …  is now experiencing Europe’s highest infection rates … more even than lockdown, facemask eschewing Sweden.  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54643070

Just wanted to put this here with regard to wearing masks. 

When you go into a business with your mask on it is not necessary for you to pull down your mask everytime you want to talk...as a matter of fact, if you believe in the effectiveness of masks this would be the exact opposite of what would be effective. 

I would rather you walk around with your mask as a chin diaper and then everytime you want to open your mouth you pull your mask up.

Thank you.

Rant over.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Its unraveling quickly for "heels up" Rudy and Dear Leader.  Only a true cultist would believe this nonsense. 

Don't this interrupt the Trumptard circle jerk.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/24/hunter-biden-hard-drive-lev-parnas-432108

Sorry to interrupt...a picture is worth a thousand words...a video...priceless.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/go-chinas-gtv-releases-videos-hunter-biden-sex-tapes-, smoking-crack/

Disgusting. Actually so bad I had to delete the actual video. China owns these 2 sock puppets, no doubt about it.

17 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Sorry to interrupt...a picture is worth a thousand words...a video...priceless.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/go-chinas-gtv-releases-videos-hunter-biden-sex-tapes-, smoking-crack/

Disgusting. Actually so bad I had to delete the actual video. China owns these 2 sock puppets, no doubt about it.

forget up/down/heart...... we need a

"Holy !@#$ how is this not straight to prison material".....

button.

UND's President makes a statement yesterday that the students at UND have a "moral responsibility" to keep others safe from the virus. Fair enough. How about the "moral responsibility" of the university that continues to charge full tuition, fees and room and board for its students who sit in their dorm rooms or apartments doing most of their classes online with basically no "college experience" as there is no student union, next to no campus activities and no campus life to speak of yet is bent on mass testing asymptomatic non sick teenagers and young adults so that they can be quarantined. It's an interesting dilema for students. 

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

UND's President makes a statement yesterday that the students at UND have a "moral responsibility" to keep others safe from the virus. Fair enough. How about the "moral responsibility" of the university that continues to charge full tuition, fees and room and board for its students who sit in their dorm rooms or apartments doing most of their classes online with basically no "college experience" as there is no student union, next to no campus activities and no campus life to speak of yet is bent on mass testing asymptomatic non sick teenagers and young adults so that they can be quarantined. It's an interesting dilema for students. 

The UND asymptomatic students that keep getting tested is what is gonna knock GF public schools online. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

I am curious, what on that particular tape is the basis of your charges?

Maybe the smoking crack.......

or wait.... maybe the recordings of them literally demanding money for political access....

or wait.... the banging underage chinese kids......

Or like any combination of them.... idk.

But thats stuff seems to be supported, promoted, and encouraged by on particalur ass party these days.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

As CoVid surges across this country, more people are realizing this is no sniffle. 
By election day we could have a pandemic.
9 days.

Pandemic refers to scope not severity. As this is nation and world wide it is pandemic. 

41 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

or wait.... maybe the recordings of them literally demanding money for political access....

But thats stuff seems to be supported, promoted, and encouraged by on particalur ass party these days.

Wow.

You are pretty stupid.  Not that you haven't displayed your stupidity before, but you enjoy repeating your stupidity for all to see. 

And you are proud of your stupidity.  I mean, even among the circle jerk of Trumptards, your stupidity goes that extra mile.  If your goal is to display your stupidity, maybe congratulations are in order. 

Quite frankly, your imbecilic rants go beyond the usual brain washing of QAnon and Dear Leader.  They go into a whole new delusional realm of existence that only help the Democrats take back the US Senate along with the White House.

So, when the 11th member of SCOTUS is seated along with new congressional members from the states of Puerto Rico and DC, ask yourself if that stupidity and delusion were worth it. 

Yup.  You are stupid.  Along with just enough of your kind to make citizens of the United States of America motivated enough to drive your delusional...and stupid...ideas into oblivion.

Thanks for being a moron.  The United States of America couldn't have moved forward with these needed changes without you and your ilk 

https://www.ccn.com/people-behind-qanon-have-been-revealed/

If you believe QAnon, everything that is going on right now in the world — from the COVID-19 pandemic to the #MeToo movement — boils down to one thing: a hidden cabal is working overtime to traffic (and sacrifice) children, enslave the populace, and enact a new world order.

The only thing standing between society’s destruction and the world as we know it is Donald Trump. He is the sole savior of us all. Naturally, they’re all working overtime to get rid of him by any means necessary.

But today, in a shocking revelation, the men behind QAnon have been revealed — and they’re little more than trolls.

To anyone with a modicum of common sense, this “revelation” seems self-evident. But to anyone who subscribes to this lunacy, I have no choice but to ask you: do you feel stupid yet?

34 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Did you read the Hunter emails?  Pretty damning.

34 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

No, I have not read the emails, make no mistake my opinion is a dirt bag that deserves punishment, but that particular video, I see him smoking something, no solid evidence of illegal substance, and I didn't see any other identifiable person other than him.   Granted I did not study the tape very closely, not my sunday morning kind of entertainment.

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Wow.

You are pretty stupid.  Not that you haven't displayed your stupidity before, but you enjoy repeating your stupidity for all to see. 

And you are proud of your stupidity.  I mean, even among the circle jerk of Trumptards, your stupidity goes that extra mile.  If your goal is to display your stupidity, maybe congratulations are in order. 

Quite frankly, your imbecilic rants go beyond the usual brain washing of QAnon and Dear Leader.  They go into a whole new delusional realm of existence that only help the Democrats take back the US Senate along with the White House.

So, when the 11th member of SCOTUS is seated along with new congressional members from the states of Puerto Rico and DC, ask yourself if that stupidity and delusion were worth it. 

Yup.  You are stupid.  Along with just enough of your kind to make citizens of the United States of America motivated enough to drive your delusional...and stupid...ideas into oblivion.

Thanks for being a moron.  The United States of America couldn't have moved forward with these needed changes without you and your ilk 

https://www.ccn.com/people-behind-qanon-have-been-revealed/

If you believe QAnon, everything that is going on right now in the world — from the COVID-19 pandemic to the #MeToo movement — boils down to one thing: a hidden cabal is working overtime to traffic (and sacrifice) children, enslave the populace, and enact a new world order.

The only thing standing between society’s destruction and the world as we know it is Donald Trump. He is the sole savior of us all. Naturally, they’re all working overtime to get rid of him by any means necessary.

But today, in a shocking revelation, the men behind QAnon have been revealed — and they’re little more than trolls.

To anyone with a modicum of common sense, this “revelation” seems self-evident. But to anyone who subscribes to this lunacy, I have no choice but to ask you: do you feel stupid yet?

Lol nobody is adding seats to the Supreme Court and DC isn't becoming a state, Likely neither is Puerto Rico 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, bison73 said:

Whats crazy is testing and tracing isnt going to save any lives. 

There are a lot of bad takes in this thread, but this one is definitely up there regardless of your thoughts on the virus. To legitimately think that knowing if you are CoVid positive or not adn who you may or may not have exposed to the virus absolutely won't make a difference is impressive. Especially considering early detection has been huge in treatments.

12 hours ago, MrEdway said:

China owns these 2 sock puppets, no doubt about it.

So let me get this straigth: China owns the Biden's and because of that, it would obviously be in their best interest to have Biden elected, yet China is the one releasing videos that will hurt Biden? That takes some mental gymnastics to comprehend how that makes any sense.

• Upvote 1