SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Zogby has the race very close.

https://www.uticaod.com/story/opinion/columns/2020/10/25/guest-view-how-trump-might-win-2020-election-biden/3719970001/

Biden is going to win Black and Latino voters, though the margins matter. Zogby contends Biden is shy of hitting needed targets, more than 65 percent support from Latino voters, and more than 90 percent from Black voters.

Hillary Clinton won 65 percent of Latino voters and 88 percent of Black voters in 2016. Each was five points short of President Obama’s 2012 victory.  

4 hours ago, homer said:

Holy head spin......now Putin is to be taken at his word.   Pick a lane and stay in it.  

3 hours ago, TheFlop said:

Wait, so now we are trusting what Putin and Russia says?  

42 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Vlad doesn't care at this point. 

Chaos in America, no matter who's in power, works to his favor. 

He's just stirring the pot. 

Could not resist posting Putin's claim on here, for the feedback.
image.jpeg.1ef1b1c992fa94eddac3cd01fa12f845.jpeg

8 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

The only discrepancy is that Trump still falsely blames Obama.  Nowhere in that 9 second video is Obama/Biden even mentioned.  

Trump has often said that Obama had a hand in the FBI's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. The FBI operation, called Crossfire Hurricane, targeted four men within the Trump campaign orbit, including campaign manager Paul Manafort and national security adviser Michael Flynn.

That FBI investigation itself has been the subject of investigations by the Justice Department and Congress.

Not one found that Obama initiated or meddled in the FBI's work. Not one concluded that the FBI lacked good reason to launch the investigation.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200824/fact-check-did-obama-spy-on-trumprsquos-campaign-get-caught%3ftemplate=ampart

Do you seriously think he wasnt complacent? It was under his watch.  Nobody is going to admit Oscama was involved. Its called falling on the sword.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The let the Virus rip - Network.
Don't wear maks, they don't work - Network.

The Washington Post
Fox News anchors are quarantining after coronavirus exposure on debate flight
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-anchors-are-quarantining-after-coronavirus-exposure-on-debate-flight/ar-BB1apdh9?ocid=msedgntp

Let's hope they do as well or better than Chris Cuomo of CNN did with his quarantine

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I'll contact a legitimate health care professional and find out.

Not sure you need to ask anyone. Even a low IQ dolt like you should know the answer to that one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The let the Virus rip - Network.
Don't wear maks, they don't work - Network.

The Washington Post
Fox News anchors are quarantining after coronavirus exposure on debate flight
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-anchors-are-quarantining-after-coronavirus-exposure-on-debate-flight/ar-BB1apdh9?ocid=msedgntp

Did you read the article?  It says behind the scenes they are dedicated to all the cautionary protocol including masks, social distancing and testing.  

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Mister Trump ran his own businesses and made (and lost and made) his money in private business.

Mister Biden has been a "public servant" in DC for 47 years. 

I'm not surprised one has penthouse apartments and planes. But how does one afford multi-million dollar homes on a senator or Vice President salary? 

That’s a good question. A United States Senator makes $174,000. The VP makes $230,000. He’s either knee deep in corruption or he’s one hell of a money manager. I am thinking the first answer is correct. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

The only discrepancy is that Trump still falsely blames Obama.  Nowhere in that 9 second video is Obama/Biden even mentioned.  

Trump has often said that Obama had a hand in the FBI's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. The FBI operation, called Crossfire Hurricane, targeted four men within the Trump campaign orbit, including campaign manager Paul Manafort and national security adviser Michael Flynn.

That FBI investigation itself has been the subject of investigations by the Justice Department and Congress.

Not one found that Obama initiated or meddled in the FBI's work. Not one concluded that the FBI lacked good reason to launch the investigation.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200824/fact-check-did-obama-spy-on-trumprsquos-campaign-get-caught%3ftemplate=ampart

The Susan Rice after the fact Cover Your Ass and Everyone Else's Ass email is a little suspicious though don't you think?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If you don’t think Obama and Biden aren’t involved in this spy-gate scandal you’re in deep denial, and we can’t help you. These two clowns were involved in every aspect of their presidency, for eight years. I guess you forgot the by the book statement. They had no predicate to investigate President Trump.  You should also read up on the issue. There’s more than enough evidence to prove you wrong. Starting with the fake dossier. That was pure garbage. But, drone on. 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Daily cases and overall active cases in ND are down today.  Any one want to guess why?

To be fair a few more deaths and hospitalizations.

It is good news that active cases are down.

Some on this site have said we should be more concerned about deaths and hospitalizations.

10 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Some on this site have said we should be more concerned about deaths and hospitalizations.

It'd be me saying "tell me about hospitalizations and deaths". 

"Cases" amongst the 20-29 and 30-39 year old demographics are click-bait. In those two demos are 15000+ cases and ... 4 deaths. 

https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/north-dakota-coronavirus-cases 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Goon said:

That’s a good question. A United States Senator makes $174,000. The VP makes $230,000. He’s either knee deep in corruption or he’s one hell of a money manager. I am thinking the first answer is correct. 

Dr. Jill is the breadwinner I guess. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

That was so 6 months ago......so the "experts" tell us.

26 minutes ago, Goon said:

If you don’t think Obama and Biden aren’t involved in this spy-gate scandal you’re in deep denial, and we can’t help you. These two clowns were involved in every aspect of their presidency, for eight years. I guess you forgot the by the book statement. They had no predicate to investigate President Trump.  You should also read up on the issue. There’s more than enough evidence to prove you wrong. Starting with the fake dossier. That was pure garbage. But, drone on. 

change1.jpg

58 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Not sure you need to ask anyone. Even a low IQ dolt like you should know the answer to that one.

Coming from a Trumptard cultist who pretends to know about health care while ignoring science and common practices.  What a dumbass.

Who in their right mind would listen to you?  Only the circle jerk going on here.

LMFAO 

Deaths in ND:

Age 80+: 284
Age 70-70: 94
Age 60-69: 49
Age 50-59: 19
Age 40-49: 10
Age 0-39: 5 

Age 80+: 284
Under 80: 177

https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/north-dakota-coronavirus-cases 

Average lifespan in US: 78.54 years

Like I've said, this virus is a cherry-picker. It's getting the old (specifically those who've beat the mean) and folks with existing problems. 

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, petey23 said:

The Susan Rice after the fact Cover Your Ass and Everyone Else's Ass email is a little suspicious though don't you think?

you mean the common "sending oneself an email" email...i do that all the time reminding myself that i just didn't eat a whole bag or doritos and a 20oz dew while watching mindhunter....

• Upvote 1