SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The former editor of a New York newspaper once owned by President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was charged on Friday by federal prosecutors with cyberstalking three people in connection with his divorce.

Prosecutors in Brooklyn said Ken Kurson, who is also a political consultant and former speechwriter for Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, sent threatening messages and used aliases to file false complaints against his victims in late 2015 amid the divorce proceedings.

They also said Kurson traveled on multiple occasions to where two victims worked, taking photos and asking about the work schedule of one, prompting their employer to hire a security guard for them.

Kurson is being released on $100,000 bond following a virtual appearance before a Brooklyn federal judge, following his arrest earlier Friday.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/u-s-charges-ex-editor-of-kushner-owned-newspaper-with-cyberstalking/ar-BB1al4Pz?ocid=msedgdhp

Yaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheFlop said:

So you criticize Giuliani as a source but you are all on board with Borat as credible?  

Giuliani got taken for a ride.
Call it a little pushback.
He put his own reputation in the mud, and will get blow-back for the rest of his life.
No respect for this attorney, and who in the WH hired him? 

10 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

ND's spread still making national news.  Worst per capita as compared to any nation on earth.
Now USA has topped the #'s

The Washington Post
America hits highest daily number of coronavirus cases since pandemic began

Test everyone all the time until 100% positive cases.  That is the only solution.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Hope we can maintain this through the winter.

Well the threat of more lockdowns by Joey B. and Mayor Timmy won't help if instituted. But lockdowns will give us less cases and show the virus who's  boss.

NDHD is caught up on tracing after a back log. Announced the contact tracing focus will be mostly on 4 groups.....elementary/HS schools, higher ed/colleges, healthcare workers and LTC facilities. Again gotta quarantine all those 6-18 year old superspreaders and let's make sure we are testing the s@@t coming out of the dorms at UND and NDSU.

• Like 1

Let's be honest.......if Trump loses the election it's because millions will vote against him for being a complete jerk half the time and his lack of perceived Presidental characteristics and decorum. Just look at the two debates. 

Millions of people aren't going to be voting "for" Biden but "against" Trump.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

NDHD is caught up on tracing after a back log. Announced the contact tracing focus will be most on 4 groups.....elementary/HS schools, higher ed colleges, healthcare workers and LTC facilities. Again gotta quarantine all those 6-18 year old superspreaders.

My grandson's test results came back + yesterday, test taken Tuesday. Apparently 5th person in class + so far.
Daughter received call from GF County Healty and State Health also yesterday, they did ask about contacts and claim they are back to to doing contact tracing. Her hosehold is on 24 day quarantine.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/biden-son-brother-pitched-us-infrastructure-deals-chinese

Hunter Biden reportedly met Ye in a Miami hotel in May 2017. In a May 15 email, James Biden listed a number of prospective contacts for joint ventures involving SinoHawk and CEFC. The roster of elite Democratic elected officials includes Biden's running mate Kamala Harris, as well as two other former 2020 presidential hopefuls, Amy Klobuchar and Kirsten Gillibrand. 

The list of prospective New York Democratic contacts for CEFC includes Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, and Sen. Charles Schumer. The California list features Sen. Dianne Feinstein, whose husband's business dealings with the Chinese Communist Party have earned him millions over the last several decades. Feinstein enjoyed a long friendship with the late Chinese premier, Jiang Zemin.

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

My grandson's test came back + yesterday, test taken Tuesday. Apparently 5th person in class + so far.
Daughter received call from GF County Healty and State Health also yesterday, they did ask about contacts and claim they are back to to doing contact tracing. Her hosehold is on 24 day quarantine.

24 days. How'd they come up with that number?

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

That's what I questioned.
It's 24 days.
Something like 10 days plus 2 weeks. I'll try get a better explanation today.

Please do. Makes no sense. 

12 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Damn good for you.

Yeah, the guy in row 6 left Louisiana at 4 in the morning, got to Pensacola at 8:00 and waited until 3:00 to get in and get his seat.  When I walked in at 4:30, he asked if I was somebody. I said no, I am a nobody. I just know someone. He said he was a nobody too.:D  We all had fun.

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2020/10/23/donald-trump-pensacola-president-urges-panhandle-voter/6007713002/

• Upvote 3