SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

In the example you cited an employee of a paper that someone related to Trump used to own committed the crime of stalking.....that barring some unknown details was not promoted, condoned, or provide benefit to Trump.  

With Biden you are seeing more and more evidence (not from MSM of course) that Biden was more involved with his kids shenanigans then previously believed....a direct tie.  

Trump's stepson had a douche working for him (not Haydouche).  It happens and I hope he gets punished fully.  Big difference from being directly tied to the shady activity like Biden is.  Do you hope Biden is held accountable?

You missed a part.

Circle of friends?   
political consultant and former speechwriter for Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani

4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

UND Day Center closed today (under 100 kids), will reopen Monday Nov. 9th.
Day care provider tested positive.
Who fills that gap?

The people pushing testing for those that aren't vulnerable should fill the void. 

• Like 1

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You missed a part.

Circle of friends?   
political consultant and former speechwriter for Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani

It still applies....where is the tie that the editor stalking in any way was encouraged, supported, or that it benefitted Trump or Giuliani?  All campaigns, businesses, etc will have dirtbags working for it.  That's a given.  

Like I said, you are reaching.  There is growing evidence that Biden pulled all sorts of strings for Hunter and may have financially benefitted by abusing his power at the time.  Big difference. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

It still applies....where is the tie that the editor stalking in any way was encouraged, supported, or that it benefitted Trump or Giuliani?  All campaigns, businesses, etc will have dirtbags working for it.  That's a given.  

Like I said, you are reaching.  There is growing evidence that Biden pulled all sorts of strings for Hunter and may have financially benefitted by abusing his power at the time.  Big difference. 

Giuliana was on this for a year.
I would give this more clout if he exposed this 6 months ago, but 2 weeks before the election.
Sounds like tactic of 4 years ago.

9 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Giuliana was on this for a year.
I would give this more clout if he exposed this 6 months ago, but 2 weeks before the election.
Sounds like tactic of 4 years ago.

Of course it's strategic timing.....i would have released it sooner.  In your mind does whether this is true or not actually matter?  Because everyone keeps citing the timing of it.......but shouldn't the content matter most? 

While I'm not a fan of the timing, I am finding it quite telling that no one from the Biden campaign is saying that the information being released is false.  If the information isn't true, and the laptop is fake, why not just come right out and shoot it down?  Whether this came from Russia, China, or aliens from outer space if it's true, it should be very concerning.  But while MSM spent 3 years trying to push a Trump/Russia angle.......MSM won't hardly spend a story investigating the Biden Ukraine angle amongst others. 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

... her longtime makeup artist is a Mexican immigrant, in spite of the family's policies and demeaning rhetoric directed at the country.

So the “xenophobic” trust their personal care to a legal immigrant. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheFlop said:

Of course it's strategic timing.....i would have released it sooner.  In your mind does whether this is true or not actually matter?  Because everyone keeps citing the timing of it.......but shouldn't the content matter most? 

While I'm not a fan of the timing, I am finding it quite telling that no one from the Biden campaign is saying that the information is false.  If it isn't true, and the laptop is fake, why not just come right out and shoot it down?  Whether this came from Russia, China, or aliens from outer space if it's true, it should be very concerning.  But while MSM spent 3 years trying to push a Trump/Russia angle.......MSM won't hardly spend a story investigating the Biden Ukraine angle amongst others. 

Yes, there could be something here, but smells.
If either are quilty of breaking the law, then apply the law. Absolutely.

4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

ND's spread still making national news.  Worst per capita as compared to any nation on earth.
Now USA has topped the #'s

The Washington Post
America hits highest daily number of coronavirus cases since pandemic began

And yet, flu deaths are almost non-existent....strange

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

They'll probably mix them all in, if any show up.
What if you get both at once?
#'s may seem to be going up and continue for some time, unlike T's expert opinion in the debate.
 82,600 new infections today

Is it infection rate or death rate that is being measured now?  Hard to follow?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, homer said:

Well the state of ND now won't be announcing whether those who died with Covid had underlying conditions after some state health officials felt that was downplaying the seriousness of the virus.

55 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Like I said, you are reaching.  

Not reaching at all, showing the majic circle of friends.
WH laced with friends (has beens) in trouble with the law.

Jared Kushner friend, Giuliani associate Ken Kurson charged with cyber stalking
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-friend-giuliani-associate-ken-kurson-charged-with-cyber-stalking/ar-BB1akQQg?ocid=msedgdhp
Jared Kushner wearing a suit and tie: Jared Kushner and Ken Kurson attend GalleristNY celebrates New York's Artists at The Standard on February 20, 2013 in New York City.

16 minutes ago, homer said:

You might be onto something, maybe soon it will only be death rate, too many numbers to keep up with all. Oxbow noted a change. 
Is ND getting ready to throw the towel in? Are we getting tired of topping the headlines accross the country.

22 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Not reaching at all, showing the majic circle of friends.
WH laced with friends (has beens) in trouble with the law.

Jared Kushner friend, Giuliani associate Ken Kurson charged with cyber stalking
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-friend-giuliani-associate-ken-kurson-charged-with-cyber-stalking/ar-BB1akQQg?ocid=msedgdhp
Jared Kushner wearing a suit and tie: Jared Kushner and Ken Kurson attend GalleristNY celebrates New York's Artists at The Standard on February 20, 2013 in New York City.

Absolutely reaching and you know it.  If you made a list of 100 of your friends/associates/people that worked for you I guarantee you would find criminal activity.  

Now if you were in on the criminal activity, promoted it, or benefitted from it.....it would be reasonable to expect accountability from you.  If you didnt know what your subordinate was doing in his own time with his computer.....how would that fall on you?

19 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You might be onto something, maybe soon it will only be death rate, too many numbers to keep up with all. Oxbow noted a change. 
Is ND getting ready to throw the towel in? Are we getting tired of topping the headlines accross the country.

It's a cautionary tale.....it's all fine when it is occuring in support of something you believe in.....but just wait until the national media machine relentlessly pushes an embellished narrative that you don't support.  Classic case of big brother steamrolling the little guy.