SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Season

UNDBIZ

1 hour ago, Beaumont said:

Were is the guy that said lm on drugs!! Well when UND goes 10-1 I'm going to be high on telling you l told you so!! I just believe they will do well and since you have those critics you don't give them a chance! I feel they have Absolutely no pressure! So they can go out play have fun and lose there minds with the love of the game!! So get Ready UND is going to  wreak shop in this conference!! NDSU 12 UND 24!! 10-1 

I hope this happens and maybe with a new O coordinator we will surprise some people.  However, we still have a head coach whose game strategy includes calculating how far back we can put our opponents if we punt from where we have the ball.  I just don't see us coming in really loose and getting teams on the run.  Well we play hard - yes.  Will we be loose and freewheeling - I just can't see it.  

2 hours ago, Beaumont said:

Were is the guy that said lm on drugs!! Well when UND goes 10-1 I'm going to be high on telling you l told you so!! I just believe they will do well and since you have those critics you don't give them a chance! I feel they have Absolutely no pressure! So they can go out play have fun and lose there minds with the love of the game!! So get Ready UND is going to  wreak shop in this conference!! NDSU 12 UND 24!! 10-1 

Needs more exclamation points before I can take this seriously. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I'm right here. 

If UND goes 10-1 with a win over NDSU, I'll donate $100 to UND's football program. I start law school at a rather expensive place this fall so $100 is a decent chunk of change for me.

We'll get it together!! 100.00 is coming to the Program soon!! UND fan from Beaumont Texas said that at 9:04 pm

2 hours ago, Beaumont said:

That one loss being to Drake right?

4 minutes ago, northernraider said:

That one loss being to Drake right?

Southern Utah......we're gonna rest our starters after locking up the #1 overall seed at 10-0.  Hockey team is home vs St. Cloud St that day, so we'll probably even just forfeit beforehand so everyone can get to that game of course.....

33 minutes ago, SkoHawks said:

Southern Utah......we're gonna rest our starters after locking up the #1 overall seed at 10-0.  Hockey team is home vs St. Cloud St that day, so we'll probably even just forfeit beforehand so everyone can get to that game of course.....

Well l was looking for a possible loss because of the high after beating the brakes off of NDSU that they possibily lose the 3rd or 4th game because of the high off whipping NDSU they lose a close one and then sweep the rest of the field!! Now if they stay humble after the NDSU victory!! They will be 11-0 and Ranked number in the Nation!! Beaumont Texas .lm a UND Fan!! 

Does anybody know if they are still trying to find some type of transfer at NG yet?  Or are we just gonna roll with undersized NG all season long.

Given the DL as a whole with the starters and 2 deep, we loose Tank, Greer, and Ceislak (sp) but of course have Bennett back.  Thoughts on if the other guys are going to step up and we will end up being just as good overall on the DL this year as we were last year?

5 hours ago, Beaumont said:

2 hours ago, SteppenHawk said:

Needs more exclamation points before I can take this seriously. 

Ya, need more exclamation points; and doesn't realize we are not in a conference.
Do like the enthusiasm though!!!!  I'd say this early in the summer he has first place all by himself?

34 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Ya, need more exclamation points; and doesn't realize we are not in a conference.
Do like the enthusiasm though!!!!  I'd say this early in the summer he has first place all by himself?

Well I mean we ARE playing a Big Sky schedule... Semantics.

13 hours ago, Beaumont said:

Were is the guy that said lm on drugs!! Well when UND goes 10-1 I'm going to be high on telling you l told you so!! 

10 and 1?

10 and 1

What's wrong with you, Negative Nellie.

Go all in. :) 

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I'm right here. 

If UND goes 10-1 with a win over NDSU, I'll donate $100 to UND's football program. I start law school at a rather expensive place this fall so $100 is a decent chunk of change for me.

What about 10-1 with the one loss at NDSU? Is that more realistic for you?

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2019 at 9:36 PM, jdub27 said:

I mean, there have been first year offensive coordinators in the NFL that were younger than Danny is that have had success against coordinators with decades more experience, so I guess I'm not sure what age has to do with it one way or another. By no means am I comparing his talent level to that, without a doubt he has to prove it (just responding to your "any level" comment), but he has said all the right things, he isn't stuck to a system and is going to put players in the best spot to succeed and create mismatches. Talk to him for a few minutes, his football knowledge is off the charts. If they can put together consistent O-Line play, the offense is going to be damn fun to watch. 

but those guys were o-coordinators somewhere...not a first year OC at any level...Danny has not been an OC anywhere at any level.

31 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

but those guys were o-coordinators somewhere...not a first year OC at any level...Danny has not been an OC anywhere at any level.

However he has run an offence before as a QB.  Also without looking at every OC in college and in the NFL, I would guess that there are many OC's that were previously QB coaches.  QB to QB coach to Offensive Coordinator is a natural transition and many that have gone that route have succeeded.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

What about 10-1 with the one loss at NDSU? Is that more realistic for you?

There is no way UND can beat NDSU. No way. No way. No way. Never been done. 

Oh, and, no way ...

Screw NDSU. UND can get it done. So can NDSU, obviously. I'm going to just wait until September 7th and enjoy a great football game. Thank you.