SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Minnesota

AZSIOUX

9 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Does Whiteys in EGF still have a bus that takes folks to the game? 

8 hours ago, hky said:

I believe Whitey's is closed.

There are those moments in your young life that you never forget:

Your first day of kindergarten

Your first crush

Senior Prom

Your first day of college

And your first visit to Whiteys

8 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

There are a lot of bars that have buses, ride a couple every year. I tried to find a conclusive list, no such luck.

This is from theralph.com under Guest services:

Business shuttles are run and operated independently by participating businesses, including: Southgate Lounge, El Roco, The Bun, Long Haul Saloon, Wild Bills, Speedway, Eagles Crest, Buffalo Wild Wings, Muddy Rivers, Joe Blacks's, Wild Bill's, Shotgun Sally's, Brick & Barley, Knights of Columbis, and Canad Inn. Business shuttle drop off and pick up is at the REA main entrance and at the east doors.

36 minutes ago, Fader said:

This is from theralph.com under Guest services:

Business shuttles are run and operated independently by participating businesses, including: Southgate Lounge, El Roco, The Bun, Long Haul Saloon, Wild Bills, Speedway, Eagles Crest, Buffalo Wild Wings, Muddy Rivers, Joe Blacks's, Wild Bill's, Shotgun Sally's, Brick & Barley, Knights of Columbis, and Canad Inn. Business shuttle drop off and pick up is at the REA main entrance and at the east doors.

I believe Rumors Bar & Grill also runs buses to the games.

Any word on special events for this weekend?  In articles earlier this year REA mentioned “special festivities” during this series.  They were also talking about wearing different colors in different sections to create a checkerboard or other pattern.   I’m not saying these are overly exciting but I’m surprise nothing has been announced yet for this weekend. 

52 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Pro TIp: IIRC some buses started charging $5 per person to ride.  Parking near the Ralph is $10-$15 nowadays.

Depending on the distance, You can generally take an Uber and get dropped off at the door for $5-$6 (Canad Inn/Speedway Restaurant).

Anyone know which busses are still free? Wild Hog is $5

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, TNF said:

Any word on special events for this weekend?  In articles earlier this year REA mentioned “special festivities” during this series.  They were also talking about wearing different colors in different sections to create a checkerboard or other pattern.   I’m not saying these are overly exciting but I’m surprise nothing has been announced yet for this weekend. 

So far the only thing I've seen is a 360 degree picture will be taken of the crowd.  With the nice weather on Friday, they should have pregame tailgating.

21 minutes ago, sprig said:

Anyone know which busses are still free? Wild Hog is $5

Most that charge a little will give you a drink. I have a parking pass but take the bus occasionally. They are well worth the convenience. You get dropped off, with a very short walk to the door and after the game you walk back to the bus.

4 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

There are those moments in your young life that you never forget:

Your first day of kindergarten

Your first crush

Senior Prom

Your first day of college

And your first visit to Whiteys

Whiteys, Frenchy's, Peanut bar at the Ho

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Staying at the Plaza in EGF so was hoping there was a bus from that area. 

I stayed at the Plaza a few years ago and just walked across the Bridge and then to Joe Blacks.  Sounds like the weather will be nice.  Not a difficult walk.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Alright, so since there's been debate here and I've heard it in my circles as well, this is DDC's take on if UND vs. Minnesota is still a rivalry. Enjoy!

https://daddydumpandchase.blogspot.com/2017/10/undminnesota-whats-rivalry.html

They could stop playing for 100 years and its still a rivalry. Hardly a debate to be made here.

• Like 1