SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Minnesota

AZSIOUX

22 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Yah, suck it up butter cups! I shelled out my $9 or $10 per game on WCHA.tv a few weeks ago for the UND/Alaska Anchorage game. I’m sure Gopher fans can afford the twenty bucks. 

I see the University of Minnesota brings in $50 million a year per BIG school via BIG Network . Does any one know what nchctv brings in?  It doesn’t seem like a fair fight.  Then they come to the Ralph and take a win.  Frustrating.

Edited by Bigcitykid
Spelling

32 minutes ago, Bigcitykid said:

I see the University of Minnesota brings in $50 million a year per BIG school via BIG Network . Does any one know what nchctv brings in?  It doesn’t seem like a fair fight.  Then they come to the Ralph and take a win.  Frustrating.

We're all still very thankful the mighty gophers even consider playing UND!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bigcitykid said:

Pretty sure that's for all of their sports. Not just hockey. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Blackheart said:

My favorite line of the preview...

"In an effort to alleviate parking concerns, Minnesota fans are asked to park in Duluth and walk to Ralph Engelstad Arena."

I'd suggest noting 8:07 pm game time but that's typically when Gopher fans show up anyways...

• Upvote 3