SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 5:21 PM, WiSioux said:

A different song after every goal? No thanks. Chelsea Dagger and the Beer Song after every goal has been tradition for like ten years.

Man, it hurt when DU played our song after beating us last March to end our season. I hope we get some payback this year!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

A 16-year-old commit putting “#GoSioux” in his tweet is extremely sad and delusional. Huge red flag on character, judgment, and common sense. Flame away, but that’s my opinion.

You 're an idiot

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

A 16-year-old commit putting “#GoSioux” in his tweet is extremely sad and delusional. Huge red flag on character, judgment, and common sense. Flame away, but that’s my opinion.

Either you’re 12 or a Troll or seriously in need of some help 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

You have the right user name, that much we know. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Siouxperior said:

That's just the noise inside your head.

Maybe. But the kid apparently lacks any grasp on reality or the ability to accept simple facts he finds unpleasant. Just like so many on here, the pathetic tantrum goes on, year after year after year.  

Hope he gets his wife's name right at their wedding.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

8 hours ago, CarpeRemote said:

Not an issue at all. He’s 16 and wants to be liked by a fan-base that argues over the team name. I hope he has a great career here and welcome aboard. 

Pandering to the lowest common denominator? That's where the character gets called into question. The kid should take the high road and show some class, or at least some awareness that he understands that life isn't always fair.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Pandering to the lowest common denominator? That's where the character gets called into question. The kid should take the high road and show some class, or at least some awareness that he understands that life isn't always fair.

Those noises in your head must be getting louder. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, burd said:

Well, we've given the child the attention he seeks.  Maybe we can ignore him now and move on to committed recruits. 

Child? Sounds like you're deflecting. It's about damn time this 'fan base in denial' undertakes some meaningful introspection; sometimes the glances into the mirror are the hardest ones. Cheers!

15 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

I know I'm late to the this, but really, what does it matter? Using the words sad and delusional is so bizarre, but the red flag on character is borderline insane. The rest of this post is a giant in general, because you see it every time a new commit posts on Twitter with either a Sioux or Hawks, you see someone reply with a "It's the Hawks now" or "It'll always be the Sioux". More than anything it's frustrating, it doesn't matter at all, no idea why people feel the need to respond at all with that type of stuff.