SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 UND Football

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

Its really sad isnt it. Is he going to Montana or SDSU?

I haven't tapped any of my sources but I would bet on SDSU or $50,000 NLI from an FBS school.

edit: I didn't think Pawlek was O-line coach at Griz, thought it was TE and Tackles, something hybrid with another coach that was Center/Guards.  It appears now he is full O-line coach so Griz makes more sense to me now.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So season ticket renewals are available starting today. Everyone will be charged for tickets upfront for a home playoff game for the 2024 season.  If no playoff game  in 2024 then those dollars are carried over for a potential 2025 home playoff game.  Ridiculous IMO. One should have the option to buy playoff tickets....not be forced to buy and prepay for those tickets. Based on the schedule there is minimal chance of making the playoffs much less hosting. Just another money grab.

They need it.  Maybe it goes toward salaries and Montana doesn't steal our OL coach next time.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

Where are you placing the blame?

Mostly the NCAA.  We can't babysit every single player 8 days a week to make sure they feel appreciated enough and compensated enough to stay at UND.  

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So season ticket renewals are available starting today. Everyone will be charged for tickets upfront for a home playoff game for the 2024 season.  If no playoff game  in 2024 then those dollars are carried over for a potential 2025 home playoff game.  Ridiculous IMO. One should have the option to buy playoff tickets....not be forced to buy and prepay for those tickets. Based on the schedule there is minimal chance of making the playoffs much less hosting. Just another money grab.

I don't have season tickets but this is about the dumbest thing I've ever seen.   Forcing people to buy something is never good.

• Upvote 3