SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone Care About Youngstown St?

shep

Every game matters. I really do believe that. This is the first step to building some momentum heading into the offseason. To be honest, who knows, 6-5 might get you in, or at least it'll get you maybe in the conversation. Let's start rebuilding.

• Upvote 1

Will be at the game, expecting a win, but this year, I can't trust my expectations and am tired of getting let down. Trying to stay positive is getting draining, but excited to get back, tailgate two final times for the season, and hopefully watch a win. Preparing myself to be sickened by the crowd turnout. Would think UND would be an angry team, trying to run YSU out of the building, will show a lot about the team I think given the lack of playoff hopes. 

We won't get in at 6-5, but even if that were possible it would require 3 straight blowouts. Might as well start building some momentum into next year. Couldn't be more disappointed with how this season went given the success in the Spring, and the potential for this year. We are a handful of plays from having a very different record.

.....and I just can't watch a 3-5 team going nowhere punt from inside their opponents 40 one more time.

For the sanity of the few thousand who will actually take the time to attend the game don't make us watch that garbage again.