SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

17 hours ago, tnt said:

How do you do that, it picked best available for me, and was worried to go back for fear of losing my ability to use my presale number..

Turns out they changed it. The first few days people could pick their tickets. Not sure why they adjusted it but they did. 

52 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Turns out they changed it. The first few days people could pick their tickets. Not sure why they adjusted it but they did. 

Kind of figured that's what happened.  I imagine they were afraid that the number of people in the last wave might overwhelm the system.   Maybe they should have split the numbers in each wave even further to prevent that, but it is what it is.  I'm in the arena, so just have to look at opportunities to upgrade from here until October.  

45 minutes ago, tnt said:

Kind of figured that's what happened.  I imagine they were afraid that the number of people in the last wave might overwhelm the system.   Maybe they should have split the numbers in each wave even further to prevent that, but it is what it is.  I'm in the arena, so just have to look at opportunities to upgrade from here until October.  

They definitely didn't have the seat map updating like Ticketmaster usually does. There were a lot of "these seats have already been taken" messages.

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

If Sanderson is unfortunately done in the Olympics and he is not able to return to UND's lineup apon his return it might be biggest waste of a season for someone of his talent I can remember.

Yep. 
I remember was it Grimaldi's freshman season (?) where he was injured, came back for like one game, and then re-injured the same issue?  And then that pulled the plug on the rest of his season.  He obviously wasn't drafted high like Sanderson but he had a lot of hype and then it was just an injury season.

Hopefully Sanderson is not long term.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, brianvf said:

Moore getting an extra game is pretty much BS. They didn’t even call it a penalty at first until it was reviewed. Plus it was super early in the game. 
That’s a pretty horrible job by the NCHC officiating crew. 

Him getting a game and Savoie from Denver getting a two minute penalty for pretty close to the same hit sums up the people that give out the suspensions. 

• Upvote 3