SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

I think all the seniors are gone. Bast might want to come back to play with his brother but I hope he decides to move on or play somewhere else if he wants extra year.

Ottawa is definitely going to push to sign JBD and Pinto. Hell, I think Ottawa will say it’s up to Sanderson on whether or not he wants to sign. 

Sanderson, would have already won next years Hobey if he played in the East.  He comes back he could be really really good.

But there are contracts waiting at Scheels tonight.

Ill never forget the look on Boeser's face faced with that nightmare/dream come true scenario.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

I’m not really sure where this Sanderson chatter is coming from since it’s already been announced he’d be back for his sophomore year.

Unless he changes his mind but that’s be a quick flip. 

Until Sanderson himself confirms he’s returning, have to leave possibility open.

28 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Could see Bast and Keane potentially coming back. If Scheel bolts does Thome come back to be the guy?

JBD is gone. 

Need 2 of 3 to stay.....Pinto, Sanderson, Weatherby. 

Could Ottawa being hot garage compel pinto to stay and free himself from that mess?

Would love to see Sanderson, Pinto , Guch, Adams come back next year. However by the look of Guch last night after the game. That looked like someone who was not coming back. Hope I am wrong.  Agreed JBD is gone. 

I know we will be picking up some players in the portal. Will be interesting to see who we bring abroad. 

27 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

The only seniors I can really see returning are Keane and Thome. JBD and Pinto gone. Scheel possibly gone. Still want confirmation on Sanderson. 

Sanderson is so fun to watch. Kid has ice in is veins. I hope as a fan he comes back like he said he would bud would not be one bit surprised if he changes his mind 

• Upvote 2

This was the year to make hay.  Denver having a down year and Duluth being a relatively young team (and limited number of games against Duluth and St Cloud) made the last to the Final 16 a little easier than most years.  Duluth loses less than UND this off-season.  Berry has to figure out a way to get through them at some point. 

• Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

20210328_105512.thumb.jpg.7cb067982d793dc70835cf36e06d17cb.jpg

Thankfully the sun came up today UND hockey fans!  My little boy proudly put on his Sioux beanie this morning and said we still love our team!!!  Let's go to the park dad!!!

God bless you all!  God bless UND hockey!!!:)

Perspective , the guys left nothing in the tank , very proud to be a Sioux fan

• Upvote 1