SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

No national carriers seems like a missed opportunity, but it'll be convenient having every game on nchc.tv.  Good announcers selected too.

Huge miss isnt it?

With the increased lockdowns I hoped the product would generate more interest  on a national scale.

Dissapointing, but at the same time, nice to have it on midco.

If you're Berry, are you looking at the Transfer portal? With an increasing amount of Teams shutting down, I'm guessing we'll see the numbers in the Transfer Portal keep increasing.

Currently:

Goalies: 3

Defense: 8 

Forwards: 14

There is a Spot open at Forward. If a Top player enters, do you try to get him? I'd say absolutely. 

5 hours ago, AJS said:

If you're Berry, are you looking at the Transfer portal? With an increasing amount of Teams shutting down, I'm guessing we'll see the numbers in the Transfer Portal keep increasing.

Currently:

Goalies: 3

Defense: 8 

Forwards: 14

There is a Spot open at Forward. If a Top player enters, do you try to get him? I'd say absolutely. 

Jack Adams from Union would be a good get.

• Upvote 1

I love the “BIG10 is back” narrative that is playing out right now.   Much easier argument to make when your teams don’t start with a .200 winning percentage against non-conference opponents. I do think some of those teams have made a step forward but some in Ann Arbor are already trying to add a trophy to the case.  Going to be a weird year in terms of understanding how conferences will stack up against one another. Thankfully there is no doubt the NCHC  will be the measuring stick for everyone else. 

1 hour ago, Benny Baker said:

https://www.nchchockey.com/composite-schedule

Sorry if already posted, but looks like game times have been announced.

Go Sioux!

Thrilled they're not any earlier that the 3 o'clock hour for the early game. Makes it easier to be able to view. Don't mind if I do crack a beer and watch a game at 330 on a Tuesday...